Thread: FA-FC Twin/Metal Warriors/Ninja Gaiden Trilogy/Mario RPG/Secret of Mana/Aero Fighters

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FA-FC Twin/Metal Warriors/Ninja Gaiden Trilogy/Mario RPG/Secret of Mana/Aero Fighters

Lots of games for the SNES including Super Mario RPG, Metal Warriors, Metal Marines, Secret of Mana, Ninja Gaiden Trilogy, Zero the Kamikazi Squirrel, The Twisted Tales of Spike McFang, Breath of Fire 1 and 2, Lufia 1 and 2, Uncharted Waters: New Horizons, Aero Fighters, and Shadowrun. Also RPG Maker for PS1 and an almost brand new FC Twin. All well worth watching.

Link

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

600th post, and a bump.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Good luck on your Metal Warriors and Metal Marines sales. I couldn't help but notice that already your "bare carts" are going for more than what complete copies have gone for in the last few months.. even though complete ones SHOULD usually fetch upwards of $100 on eat-me-bay.

As someone who has kept ahold of complete copies of both for years hoping I could get a decent price for them in a "pinch".. I'm starting to have hope again. Maybe this sh*t-ass*d market is finally starting to pick up again. I have hope.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Complete copies of most of the games that I have listed in the past few weeks are starting to get to insane prices. I'll never be a person who is into complete games, it just to expensive. I'm a gamer/collector in the first place.

I feel bad about selling these games, but my interests have changed slightly and I can use a little extra money for the other stuff. I've slowed to a crawl in my collecting, so SNES gets back burner. I do take solace in the fact that the best part of collecting will be back, THE HUNT. I really debated putting up Aero Fighters, Metal Warriors, and SMRPG but I've played out most of them. At least I'm only getting rid of about 20 or so of my 450+ SNES games, so I'm not exactly taking that much of a step back and the RPGs will be easy enough to get back in the future.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Final Bump, these auctions end tonight.

A lot of good stuff, some still have some bargain prices. Zero The Kamikaze Squirrel is only at 2.50, and Spike McFang is at 10 bucks. Both good games that are still pretty low. Metal Warriors and Metal Marines are still good prices as well. All worth checking out.