Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Pier Solar, the new Genesis RPG can now be pre-ordered!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah, only the China Post tracker registers anything. When I input the number in USPS tracking I get "There is no record of this item." When I check NZ post, I get this:

Item delivery status for RR824171050CN

Please note: The current status your Tracking number is displayed in bold below.
    Time Date Status
    08.38 AM 15/12/10 Picked up
    08.35 AM 07/01/11 Left country of origin
    04.43 PM 06/01/11 Arrived in New Zealand

Your item has arrived in New Zealand.

WTF?
    Last edited by Melf; 01-16-2011 at 05:49 PM.

Strawberry (Level 2) Wolfrider31's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Yeah, only the China Post tracker registers anything. When I input the number in USPS tracking I get "There is no record of this item." When I check NZ post, I get this:

Item delivery status for RR824171050CN

Please note: The current status your Tracking number is displayed in bold below.
    Time Date Status
    08.38 AM 15/12/10 Picked up
    08.35 AM 07/01/11 Left country of origin
    04.43 PM 06/01/11 Arrived in New Zealand

Your item has arrived in New Zealand.

WTF?
    It's possible that the tracking number you were given was incorrect. I'd suggest requesting it again.

Also, I need to reiterate, that if you have questions like this, contacting us via the website is the only way to go. Neither I, nor Zebbe, have access to the information that you need.
    Order Pier Solar at www.piersolar.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I did use the website. The tracking number I got was emailed to me by Fonzie.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    I did use the website. The tracking number I got was emailed to me by Fonzie.
    wot hes saying is that you should ask again on the website cause maybe they accidentally gave you the wrong number, and that they can't help you here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've already done that too.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Seems all the parcels shipped to Puerto Rico arrived to new Zealand. But the addresses on the parcels are correct, so are the dispatch files, its NOT our mistake.

I'll investigate today, to understand what happened. Maybe its common mistake in postal services and they are now redirecting everything to the right place.

Thanks for your patience.
    Fonzie

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    megasdkirby
    PSN
    megasdkirby

Quote Originally Posted by fonzie View Post
    Seems all the parcels shipped to Puerto Rico arrived to new Zealand. But the addresses on the parcels are correct, so are the dispatch files, its NOT our mistake.

I'll investigate today, to understand what happened. Maybe its common mistake in postal services and they are now redirecting everything to the right place.

Fonzie
    Not all packages, as I got mine.

Melf, where are you checking your status? I tried Hong Kong Post and that does not work. What is the site?

Also, to both Melf and neojapan, when you guys wrote in the city, state, then zip code...did you finalize with PUERTO RICO or UNITED STATES? For instance:

Bayamon, PR 00956
    USA

or

Bayamon, PR 00956
    Puerto Rico

If you did the later, perhaps this is why it went to New Zealand. I need to ask him, but since Policenaut also received his package (from what I understand), how exactly he wrote his address. If he did put "USA" at the end, that would explain why we both got it. But if he put "PR" at the end...then that is very perplexing.

My recommendation is to never write "PR" at the end, but always put "USA". I've noticed that this helps immensely.
    Proud owner of a Neo 25 Neo Geo Candy Cab!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I confirm you wrote USA as country and "PR" as state so did Policenaut, and other people chosen "Puerto Rico" as country. So its definitively not shipped to USA but to a country named "Puerto Rico".

That must explain, I'm still waiting for feedback regarding what's happening now.
    Last edited by fonzie; 01-17-2011 at 08:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I never said it was.

Fonzie
    "Maybe" is about all I have right now, I guess. My problem with this whole situation is that I had to inquire about a tracking number to find out where my package is. Normally, when a tracking number is offered with shipping, it's given to the buyer when the item ships. I've never head of someone having to contact a company and ask for one. Numbers should have been included in the initial shipping emails.

Instead, I had to ask for the number after being repeatedly told to "be patient" only to discover that my game has been sitting halfway around the world for almost three weeks. Perhaps my mistake was not asking for a tracking number from day one, as I would have been able to keep tabs on it since it first shipped, which is you know, the whole purpose of tracking numbers in the first place. I don't see how it was deemed more logical for Watermelon to track thousands of packages instead of each buyer tracking his own.
    Last edited by Melf; 01-17-2011 at 10:06 AM.

Pac-Man (Level 10) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

For the few people who still have not received their package, I ordered 3 different things from China the week before Pier Solar shipped. I got one package a few days ago, and Im still waitin' on the other two. It is just luck when stuff arrives from China.

I am hoping everyone got their package, I am assuming Daria got hers, since she hasnt been back in this thread for a few days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    megasdkirby
    PSN
    megasdkirby

I mention about putting "USA" at the end because this scenario (going to NZ) is all to familiar to me.

It has happened in the past, all because I failed to put "USA" and just put "Puerto Rico" or simply leave it ending my the zip code.

Why it ships to NZ? I have no idea. But this has happened and will continue to occur if "USA" is not placed after the zipcode.

This is pretty idiotic, I know.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

HEY HEY, We never promised/offered tracking. Tracking is just internal to the shipping system and postal services.

We provided tracking ONLY to the people asking for it, obviously it says nothing interesting as you need to inquire.
    Its not DHL or EMS of course, what are you people thinking? That we ship a 35$ shipping included game with DHL that gives you SMS update everytime your parcel moves by 3 inches?

Some people should stop being nervous for nothing. We have enough warranty copies to replace any lost / damaged parcels anyway.

We shipped so many parcels that even if 1% (and that would be a very good number) would be delayed or lost its enough people to damage our reputation and stress everyone. So everyone should be patient instead of posting "concerns" everywhere and verytime they can.

Thanks for your patience, and for any concern, just contact us via the contact form on the website. We are handling all cases one by one.
    Last edited by fonzie; 01-17-2011 at 11:06 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by megasdkirby View Post
    I mention about putting "USA" at the end because this scenario (going to NZ) is all to familiar to me.

It has happened in the past, all because I failed to put "USA" and just put "Puerto Rico" or simply leave it ending my the zip code.

Why it ships to NZ? I have no idea. But this has happened and will continue to occur if "USA" is not placed after the zipcode.

This is pretty idiotic, I know.
    I've never had it happen in over 20 years of importing, but to be fair, I've never bought from China. I'm not angry about it being shipped to NZ by mistake, and I don't hold Watermelon accountable for that. I'm annoyed that I didn't find out for 3 weeks, and only after I asked for the information. Had it been provided when the game was shipped, this could have been avoided or rectified quickly.

HEY HEY, We never promised/offered tracking. Tracking is just internal to the shipping system and postal services.
    Um, then why does the FAQ you posted on your forum say:

Q. Can I get a tracking number?

A. Yes, just send a message requesting it on the contact form on the main website. Please provide the order number and the paypal e-mail used to pay the order.
    That sounds like you're offering tracking to me.

We provided tracking ONLY to the people asking for it, obviously it says nothing interesting as you need to inquire.
    So you do offer tracking or you don't? If it doesn't say anything of value, then it's not tracking. As it is, there's enough information included to at least give the buyer some assurance that their package is en route.

Its not DHL or EMS of course, what are you people thinking? That we ship a 35$ shipping included game with DHL that gives you SMS update everytime your parcel moves by 3 inches?
    No, I'm thinking that I would at least like to have an idea of where my item is. The number you provided does that, hence how I knew it arrived at New Zealand. All I'm saying is that you could have given that number out with the initial shipping email, so people could be more or less aware of the package's progress. Why is that such a problem? If you decide to have people contact you to find out about where their item is, you shouldn't be upset when they actually do.

Some people should stop being nervous for nothing. We have enough warranty copies to replace any lost / damaged parcels anyway.

We shipped so many parcels that even if 1% (and that would be a very good number) would be delayed or lost its enough people to damage our reputation and stress everyone. So everyone should be patient instead of posting "concerns" everywhere and verytime they can.
    I'm not nervous, I'm annoyed. I'm annoyed at being told to be quiet and patient every time I ask a question about a product I paid for in full over two years ago. I have every right to be concerned about where my game is or whether certain features work as advertised. It's not a question of tarnishing reputations; it's one of customer satisfaction. Telling people to be quiet when they voice a legitimate concern is not acceptable to me.
    Last edited by Melf; 01-17-2011 at 11:32 AM.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think you should drink more tea.
    We only had 4 guys with the New Zealand case, and you alone made my week.

I can refund you anytime if you're not happy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    megasdkirby
    PSN
    megasdkirby

No worries, Melf. I know you will get the game!

It happened to me...not sure if it was from China, but I am pretty sure, since I remember it was DS Flash Card. Some time later, it arrived without any issues. Why it happened? Because they put "PR" as country.

It's no ones fault, really...except the postal employees. Even sites like UPS and FEDEX list PR in both STATE and as it's seperate country. Why? I don't know. But it's pretty silly.

From the US to PR...there will be no issues, or at least there should be none. Never had an issue with items from the US, sans the "I won't ship to PR because it's on the moon and I don't ship international" stupidity. Now when shipped from other countries, it is advisable to put USA as country, just to be on the safe side.

I have faith it will arrive.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I checked my tracking info and Both my packages say:

2010 arrival at transit office of exchange NEW ZEALAND (INCLUDING THE ROSS DEPENDENCY) GUANGZHOU 2010-12-30

2011 departure from outward office of exchange GUANGZHOU 2011-01-01

thats it, melf does yours say the same?

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

NeoJapan,
    I just dropped you an email. Please check your spam folder.

Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think you should drink more tea.
    I'd rather be playing Pier Solar.

We only had 4 guys with the New Zealand case, and you alone made my week.

I can refund you anytime if you're not happy.
    No sir! I haven't waited this long just to get my money back. I got your last email, so all should be cool with the world now.

NeoJapan: That's exactly what I got. Weird how the game arrived at Guangzhou the day after it left there, lol.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

When I track through USPS I get this:

Label/Receipt Number: RR82 4171 576C N
    Service(s): Registered Mail™

We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

Detailed Results:

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
    Foreign International Dispatch, December 30, 2010, 10:01 am, GUANGZHOU, CHINA PEOPLES REP
    Foreign Acceptance, December 15, 2010, 8:39 am, PORTEE

This almost makes it look like they've been preparing to send it since December 30th. I'm just hoping that it has already been sent and that the tracking info just hasn't been updated yet. I'll give it another week or two.

Pretzel (Level 4) understatement's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
    That means that it’s in US customs waiting for clearance.
    My Ebay Feedback My DP Feedback
    VVV Work in Progress VVV