Thread: Beware Of J1e..

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Beware Of J1e..

Watch out for J1E, He was supposed to send 19 posters last year, Well it's January and still isn't here..He also said he was having the posters returned to him because they became "Lost" And he said he sent it threw the wrong mail, Well he kept the posters, And my mom called him because I was at work, And can't reach him usually, And he was very rude and used cuss words at her over the phone, He sent this email to:

You start a thread talking shit about me and defaming my name. I don't appreciate that shit. When you grow up and your nuts drop, you give me a call. For now, keep my name out your mouth

After I recieved that, I called him. Only to find a very rude male on the phone..He used just about every cussword known, So I hung up on him, He said I would never get the posters or the $$ back..

So just letting everyone know, This will most likely happen to you..So I wouldn't trade with him,

Pretzel (Level 4) Dragon Warrior Jasen's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This probably belongs in the Feedback section, but anyways.

Sorry for your situation. It sucks when people act this way and rip folks off. Have you filed a claim with paypal or your CC yet? Or did you pay with Money Order?
    Jasen's Customs, Like it on Facebook!

Tutorials on SuperGuns
    http://www.thesupergun.com

Rocking Out a Digital Press since 2007
    My Feedback here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Warrior Jasen View Post
    This probably belongs in the Feedback section, but anyways.
    I would maybe consider this a special situation since J1E would not be searchable for a feedback thread here since the user name is only three letters.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Sothy

Ill punk him if he shows at cge for ya.

<@Carey85> I-75 is the second busiest freeway in the country behind I-95
    <@NE146> u r

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

! How hilarious Let me assure all you that I did not rip this kid off. About 10% of that wackness is true. He NEVER called me. His MOM called, and I NEVER once used profanity. I NEVER kept the posters; I shipped them to him, and apparently, they were lost in the post. I provided him Delivery Confirmation with a tracking number and also offered him insurance which he didn't purchase. I also scanned the paper that the Dallas Bulk Post sent me stating that they found the envelope but with nothing in it. I told him I would refund him half that so we were not both at a complete lost. I have neglected to do that, because he started a thread a few months ago defaming my name for a reason that's completely out of my hands and that I could not help. Another thing, HE NEVER CALLED ME SO HOW COULD I CUSS HIM OUT?! Why would this kid just blatantly lie about something like this? I am a 30 year old marketing rep for a huge company and feel that I am very educated. I would never conduct buisness like this kid has lied about. I do have a feedback thread on DP, and so far it shows an impeccable record. I have made many transactions here through DP, and I believe the people I have done business with will vouch for me. BTW, just check out that dude's grammar or lack there of
    Last edited by j1e; 01-25-2008 at 10:15 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by j1e View Post
    ! How hilarious Let me assure all you that I did not rip this kid off. About 10% of that wackness is true. He NEVER called me. His MOM called, and I NEVER once used profanity. I NEVER kept the posters; I shipped them to him, and apparently, they were lost in the post. I provided him Delivery Confirmation with a tracking number and also offered him insurance which he didn't purchase. I also scanned the paper that the Dallas Bulk Post sent me stating that they found the envelope but with nothing in it. I told him I would refund him half that so we were not both at a complete lost. I have neglected to do that, because he started a thread a few months ago defaming my name for a reason that's completely out of my hands and that I could not help. Another thing, HE NEVER CALLED ME SO HOW COULD I CUSS HIM OUT?! Why would this kid just blatantly lie about something like this? I am a 30 year old marketing rep for a huge company and feel that I am very educated. I would never conduct buisness like this kid has lied about. I do have a feedback thread on DP, and so far it shows an impeccable record. I have made many transactions here through DP, and I believe the people I have done business with will vouch for me. BTW, just check out that dude's grammar or lack there of
    if you're gonna rag on someone's grammar at least learn how to spell business right :P also, what's his grammar have to do with the fact that you may or may not have ripped him off?
    Last edited by SnowKitty; 01-25-2008 at 10:29 AM.
    meow :3

Pretzel (Level 4) Dragon Warrior Jasen's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Good point on the Username...

Interesting stories from both parties involved... Maybe we should stay clear of both?!
    Jasen's Customs, Like it on Facebook!

Tutorials on SuperGuns
    http://www.thesupergun.com

Rocking Out a Digital Press since 2007
    My Feedback here.

Lvl 99 Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Nymphomatic

Quote Originally Posted by j1e View Post
    BTW, just check out that dude's grammar or lack there of
    You ginormous paragraph and run-on sentences suck too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Retrogamer72

I'll stick up for ya j1e. I had a transaction with j1e very recently. He is very friendly when messaging and shipped out my item very quickly and it was at my house in like 3 or 4 days at the most in amazing condition. I would not hesitate to do business with him again. I highly recommend him to anyone on here.
    Message me if you have a Case for Gamecube kiosk disc Version 17! (case only)
    Nintendemos: My Demo & NFR Website!
    DP Feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Pat and just to let you know, I shipped your game this morning

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There isn't anything wrong with my grammar. I posted this thread, for people to beware of you. It was the first time i've been scammed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How can you be scammed when I provided you with a Delivery Confirmation? I also provided you the letter from the Dallas Bulk Post showing the package was lost. You were not scammed. I told you I would refund you HALF if you appologized for defaming my name by telling people I scammed you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't see what the problem is if he sent proof of shipment.. It happens..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Retrogamer72 View Post
    I'll stick up for ya j1e. I had a transaction with j1e very recently. He is very friendly when messaging and shipped out my item very quickly and it was at my house in like 3 or 4 days at the most in amazing condition. I would not hesitate to do business with him again. I highly recommend him to anyone on here.
    I also had a recent transaction with j1e and didn't have a problem whatsoever. We communicated daily until arriving at an agreed upon price, and he shipped quickly after receiving payment. It would really surprise me if he did not, in fact, ship the posters. Because of the positive transaction I've had with him, it seems more likely to be a postal malfunction (from my perspective anyway).
    Last edited by freckledpeas; 01-26-2008 at 01:29 AM.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

On a realistic note, if you had your mom call me. Wasting my time on the phone over something online that you didn't believe happend after all the proof was given.

I would sincerely be an asshole and possibly use curse words in the most extensive way also. I have a real life to attend to, do not fucking wake me up(i sleep until 2pm), call during school(2pm-10pm), or call during work(whenever theres no school during those times).

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

He gave a specific time to call, Which obviosly I couldn't do since I have school/work. He sent proof of shipment, But he also said he was having them sent back to him.
    The rude emails and phone calls we're not called for either, A good seller wouldn't have one that.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post the scan of the post office letter so this thread can go ahead and end.

Dave

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dude, the only person I talked to was your mom and rude words were never exchanged from either side. Why do you sit here and deliberately lie to these people saying I cussed you out over the phone when I never spoke to you? "He sent proof of shipment," You said it yourself. I shipped it to you with D/C and it was lost in the post. I know longer have the scan of the letter from the Dallas Bulk Post, but can you at least tell these people the truth, and admit I DID in fact send you the scan?

Chaos Knight
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Mayhem64

Mmmm happy fun time... or maybe not. If you two still wish to resolve your differences, I suggest you take it to PM. Locky time...!

Vectorman Edit - Also keep in mind you may post your experience in the proper threads in the feedback forum.
    Last edited by Vectorman0; 01-26-2008 at 03:48 PM.