Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Ebay Classic Gaming Blacklist

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Howie6925
    Quote Originally Posted by racecar
    HEY I THINK SOME ONE SHOULD ORGANIZED THIS BLACK LIST SO THAT DP MEMBERS COULD USE IT MORE EFFCTIVELLY , BUT IT'S ONLY A SUGGESTION....MAYBE LIKE A LIST IN DECENDING ORDER
    I agree with racecar unless you read through everyones comments you cant tell who the hell to black list, it way to much and confusing to avoid someone.
    If any of you guys want to compile a list from this thread, then I'll be happy to post it for you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes it will be nice to compile a list of bad sellers.

As i'm ebaying for a year or more already, I can add some horrendous sellers i managed to work with.

1) hahanv

absolutely terrible one.
    i'd been waiting for a week till he responded (even asked a friend to send email from another adress) with a words like this:

Hi, thanks for the reply email. At the same time I was getting your amount, I was also getting the shipping cost for another auction going to Spain. They were mixed. I had better also email the guy in spain. Cost to Russia for 14ounces air mail letter post is $9.25. I will resend the invoice. Sorry for the confusion.

and then:

Hi, here is the revised amount and address. Thanks again !!
    $25.98 + $9.25 shipping = $35.23 total

mailing address:

Celina Aragon-Abrera
    P.O. BOX 2021
    Burlingame CA 94011

... i sent him cash by a money order and since then - NOTHING. No response, no feedbacks, no items. Absolute silence.

Another one:

classicgamesdepot

here's some messages from them:

Thank you for your quick payment, this e-mail is to verify that your item has been shipped out today and should arrive in approximately 4-8 business days. Positive feedback is left immediately upon receiving feedback from our customers, take care, enjoy, and be sure to let us know if you ever need anything again!

P.S.: We are extremely sorry for the delay, we were unable to pick up mailed payments until today.

~Dave of Classic Games Depot

i waited and waited and waited..month passed... no item....
    then i emailed them concerning "where the heck is my item?"

and i got:

Hello, we are extremely sorry for this delay, in the event that it does not
    arrive by Friday we will ship out and additional copy of this game, it was
    sent via air and under normal circumstances should have arrived already,
    thanks again for your purchase and patience!

..heh....pure bulls**t. I waited for another month = nothing again. No items, and they never responded since that time.
    OWNER: http://www.sealedvideogames.net
    My Rpg Collection
    Always looking for FACTORY SEALED snes and sega and psx RPG's.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

castlevania4ever

This guy has 1400+ feedback, but he is a total and complete chode.

I bought Zaxxon's Motherbase for 32X from him. He shipped it in a paper envelope. What was he thinking? Since the game has a cardboard/paper case, and it was shipped from the UK, needless to say the box was ruined.

Also, I e-mailed the guy to ask if the book was included. He said yes, even though it was not listed in the auction. Guess what? no book.

Don't buy from this licker of chodes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zadoc
    castlevania4ever

This guy has 1400+ feedback, but he is a total and complete chode.

I bought Zaxxon's Motherbase for 32X from him. He shipped it in a paper envelope. What was he thinking? Since the game has a cardboard/paper case, and it was shipped from the UK, needless to say the box was ruined.

Also, I e-mailed the guy to ask if the book was included. He said yes, even though it was not listed in the auction. Guess what? no book.

Don't buy from this licker of chodes.
    I just recently won 27 auctions from this seller, and everything went relatively smooth with only 2 small exceptions. He forgot to include 4 items in the first shipment due to the fact that 2 eBay invoices were used. He quickly sent the 2nd package after I notified him at no extra cost. Items arrived in a matter of 1-2 days and were also perfectly packaged in large solid boxes filled with lots of packaging material (the items arrived in the condition shown in the pictures). The other exception was that one of the games was listed as a Famicom title, whereas it turned out to be a Japanese MegaDrive game.

I'm sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience with this seller, but I just wanted to let everyone know my experience with him as well.

-Speedy

P.S. The auctions were listed on the British eBay (UK), but the seller's location was in the Netherlands.
    I'm always looking for new boxed NES accessories. If you've got any for sale, shoot me a PM!

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy_NES

The other exception was that one of the games was listed as a Famicom title, whereas it turned out to be a Japanese MegaDrive game.
    im guessing that was batman right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bazariah
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy_NES

The other exception was that one of the games was listed as a Famicom title, whereas it turned out to be a Japanese MegaDrive game.
    im guessing that was batman right?
    Yup, Batman it was

-Speedy
    I'm always looking for new boxed NES accessories. If you've got any for sale, shoot me a PM!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Sol
    Yes it will be nice to compile a list of bad sellers.

As i'm ebaying for a year or more already, I can add some horrendous sellers i managed to work with.

1) hahanv

absolutely terrible one.
    Hm, I won an auction from him lately, and can't say that it was an overall bad experience. I got the game for 1/2 retail

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

...but the upc was punched, despite the game being in factory seal o_O I paid 1/2 retail for a relatively new game, so I left him a positive noting that the UPC was punched... heh, he hasn't returned feedback, and probably won't.

Weird, weird guy. His negs are really mean too.

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Wow, I can't believe I'm adding my input to this thread.

I just got a message from vikingvision:

Item: Windows ME Upgrade CD like new (Item ID removed)
    This message was sent while the listing was active.
    vikingvision is a potential buyer.
    ---------------------------------------
    Can I just buy the Windows ME CD now ?
    The current bid is at $4.99 and I will give you
    $15.00 + shipping now by PayPal if you agree.
    I checked out his feedback. TWO NEGS from the same seller! He's got a -1 feedback rating!

So I put on my evil hat and ... here's my reply:

Dear vikingvision,

Requesting that I terminate an item before the auction ends for a price is against eBay policy. That, and your feedback doesn't exactly inspire trust in you. As per the rules, I have reported you to eBay moderators, so I'm sure your account will be terminated in a little while.

Have a nice day.

Yours,
    David Silva
    I even added that question to the auction! You know how you can add those questions to the listing, right? Well, I did. That'll show him.

Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Quote Originally Posted by esquire
    Seller: trialgame

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...171471296&rd=1

His shipping and insurance fees speak for themselves. Even worse, he doesn't combine shipping.

PS, check out his feedback for his last negative - $500 to ship a Saturn and 30 games.
    ... what the hell? The guy says he's from Japan, but he's listing auctions in SPANISH?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5989438593

And he's charging 49 EUROS to ship that item!
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    RicknSam
    PSN
    howie6925

bullseyes_videogames_collectibles more like bullshit_videogame and collectibles.
    This guy takes your money sends the item months after you pay(if at all) , NEVER responds to any of the emails people send him. I filed an item not receved dispute, he didn't even respond tp paypal. This guy is an @sshole avoid at all cost. He has a total of 41 negative 35 within the last 6 months.

Well he did give me a refund after I filed with paypal and ebay.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

charlievirgo
    BEWARE OF THIS SELLER. He's ripped off a LOT of people without them ever knowing.

Final Fight CD:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8207221511

Lords of Thunder:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8207365107

Vay:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8207221728

The guy doesn't even say they're bootlegs, but here's an email conversation with him:

Me:
    Hi! Excuse me, but are these original discs? And is
    shipping $3 per disc, or will you reduce shipping
    costs if I buy in bulk? Thanks!

His reply:
    If your first question is of great concern then I
    advise you not to buy this item as you may be
    dissappointed. However, I would combine shipping if
    you wanted all three games offered:
    vay, final fight cd and lords of thunder. Let me know
    if you still want them as the auction has ended.
    -CVVC

So I'm reporting his skanky ass to eBay for selling countefeit games. I only found how to report the item number - not the person. Dammit. I hope he gets busted soon.

Edit:
    I reported him for trying to sell me the games outside of eBay. Wahahah.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Howie6925
    bullseyes_videogames_collectibles more like bullshit_videogame and collectibles.
    This guy takes your money sends the item months after you pay(if at all) , NEVER responds to any of the emails people send him. I filed an item not receved dispute, he didn't even respond tp paypal. This guy is an @sshole avoid at all cost. He has a total of 41 negative 35 within the last 6 months
    I'd like to second bullseye. I'm suprised you're the only one who mentioned him. He's pretty notorious over at the pcenginefx forums. Personally he's sent me a broken copy of aero blasters and a copy of bloody wolf with the manual all wet and glued togther. I know he has ripped off a lot of people though. He sells duo's with cg-r's of rare games(dracula x , sapphire) for $100 more than his regular overpriced duo's. I've also seen him sell a/v cables and advertise them like you're getting a whole system with them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    RicknSam
    PSN
    howie6925

Yes, i know his wording is horrible, sounds like your getting the whole system but getting just a controller or a power cord.

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ZIRIA34
    ziria@hotmail.fr

I bought "SEGAGAGA DREAMCAST LIMITED BOX" from him on August 8th on eBay. He was listed as being registered in France, item ships from Japan. Didnt think that was wierd as he may be living in Japan or something.

I paid straight away through Paypal. The item was very cheap buy it now but I didnt think anything of it.

The next day an email from ebay says the auction has been DELETED, and advises me not to pay him as "unauthorized persons" have had access to his ebay account.

I rang Paypal and Ebay and was advised to file a claim for chargeback which I did.

The next day he emailed me asking for me to cancel the complaint - my take on this was that I would definitly cancel the complaint when the item had arrived

I got no response to this - heard nothing since despite several emails.

After 12 days, after I had been told that Paypal would automatically grant the claim in my favour if he did not respond (which he has not) - I have had none of my money back.

After getting rather irate on the phone to a "customer service" paypal employee I asked to speak to someone higher up, who almost immediately agreed to put my claim to the top of the pile (they were saying it would take up to 30 days to "investigate")

I believe this seller is pulling the same scam all the time. They have built up positive feedbacks on ebay. They list an item cheap buy it now. You buy and of course pay straight away for this "bargain" - then they inform ebay they have been hacked and so get banned and the item deleted - leaving you unable to leave them negative feedback.

Shortly after being banned, they were unbanned. I think they are doing this scam - hoping you wont file a paypal complaint - and then getting unbanned (you cant leave them a negative feedback) - I just checked ebay again and they are banned again! Im not sure but its possible they listed another rare item as a buy it now and then told ebay they were hacked...

If you dont file a claim, they get the money and you cant leave a negative feedback.

If the guy was genuine - he would respond to emails - he would of sent the SEGAGAGA box set - he wouldnt of emailed me just asking for me to remove the paypal complaint...

TOTALLY REEKS OF A SCAM... so avoid ZIRIA34 ziria@hotmail.fr

So at the moment I am $105 down (£60)

Too Old for this Crap Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    QOF
    3DS Friend
    3308-4993-4867

I feel I should nominate TheShadowCaster as a bidder.

He won an auction from me for a Tactics Ogre game towards the end of July and paid via Paypal on July 29th. I mailed the game out a few days afterwards via first class. During the week of August 7-13 I get an e-mail from him asking if I had mailed out the game yet since he didn't receive it. I told him that it was sent out through first class and it can take up to a week or two at the very most, if it didn't show up in another week to let me know and we'd work something out. Reasonable, right?

I get back from CGE today and see that he's filed a complaint with Paypal against me claiming that he's e-mailed me twice about not getting his game and that I've never responded to any of them. Pure BULLSHIT right there. I only got one e-mail and I did indeed write him back.

Getting curious now, I checked out what other items he was selling. Sure enough, there's a Tactics Ogre game and it was listed the day before he filed the complaint. I then checked to see what other items he had bought previously, and yes, he bought two Tactics Ogre games (along with other PSX RPGs) for the intention of re-selling. I thought ok, he's selling this other guy's game and not mine.

Only one problem.

The other guy's game wasn't complete, just a disc and a manual. The game TheShadowCaster is selling is complete, JUST LIKE MINE WAS.

Even better is this: His Paypal address was unconfirmed and he asked me in his one single e-mail to me if I had any tracking info for it. Let's see, no tracking plus unconfirmed shipping address...yup, I think I got fucked over. And of course, Paypal's options for me was to refund his money, provide tracking info, or state that I had already given a refund, no option was given to contest the charge at all. What a surprise.

Block this prick.

Kristine
    "I am way too lesbian for that shit."

Insert Coin (Level 0) phantomfriar's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well I'm nominating a BIDDER -- stvart2k. Basically this boils down to two problems:

1. Last night my auctions ended and the guy -- who won 2 of them -- asked me if I could combine shipping.

I combine shipping typically on all of my auctions -- however, I was selling 6-game lots in boxes that could only fit 6 games, in addition to a few individual items (he won one of each).

I SPECIFICALLY STATED IN THE AUCTION that I could not combine shipping on the lots and was sorry for the inconvenience. It was spelled out in red lettering. I answered a couple of questions during the auctions from people who asked if I could combine shipping -- I again said no, I was sorry but not on these items.

However, this one particular bidder (stvart2k) emails me at the end of the auction TWICE, having won the auction and complaining about it (which in itself is a violation of Ebay policy, as you're not supposed to renegotiate the terms/conditions of an auction AFTER it's ended).

So already he's threatened me with negative feedback:

"That's fine just don't expect positive feedback from me if any. IT DOESN'T TAKE A GENIUS TO FIND A BIGGER BOX FOR ONE MORE GAME!"

2. This is actually this is pretty funny. I printed out one mailing label through Paypal -- it had to be cancelled because I erroneously applied Signature Confirmation instead of insurance (which is what he wanted). So I voided the label and printed out 2 NEW ones in the next 5 minutes, but that didn't stop him from emailing me with this gem:

"So you canceled shipping from paypal(us postal service?) How can I expect to get these packages? Did you find a cheaper way to send them to me. So you could rip me off on shipping."

I politely emailed him, giving him again the 2 new tracking numbers (which I assume he received), and stating that other bidders understood I couldn't combine shipping on the boxes (and believe me, they can't fit another game in them!). I had a bidder win one of the 6-game lots AND another item, and he certainly didn't complain.

But the bottom line is whether you like it or not, you DON'T place a bid on something knowing what the situation is, then complain afterwards and threaten negative feedback.

Obviously in over 7+ years of selling with 0 negatives I guess I can expect a n-bomb from this fellow. I'd avoid him if at all possible

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    phreak97

toyplayer*com otherwise known as kt-figure

while i have no complaints about this seller initially, as the package came in good condition and on time, this seller is terrible dealing with items which dont meet expectation.

i bought a famicom alarm clock from toyplayer*com, as i said, i was happy with everything, all went smoothly, until i found the alarm clock was faulty, quite useless as an alarm clock as it turns off randomly. there is no way this was the sellers fault as it was factory sealed. my problem with the seller came when i emailed about it.

(read each quote in reverse order, it's just how the emails work out)

I'm so sorry for this case. Please tell me again your mail address. I'll sent one agin to you (do you want another style) and not any charge

Pleaae reply me asap

----- Original Message -----
    To: webmaster@toyplayer.com
    Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 3:07 PM
    Subject: famicom alarm clock

hello, i bought a famicom alarm clock from you off ebay, but it seems to be broken, it doesnt always come on when i put batteries in, and when it does work it doesnt stay on.. it goes off after a few minutes.. i can guarentee it is not a fault of the batteries, or fault of postage.. the packaging was plenty to protect it and is in excellent condition, i am not blaming you for this in any way, it was most likely a manufacturing fault, however i do want a working one seeing that is what i paid for.
    thanks
    and it continues.

Hi

Sorry.. during our office have move. So many order have a delay

but your figure on the way to you

Thanks & Sorry
    To: ToyPlayer.com
    Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 2:08 PM
    Subject: Re: i did reply......

i still have not recieved my new famicom alarm clock. what is happening?
    thanks
    To: James Abery
    Sent: Monday, July 05, 2004 7:48 PM
    Subject: Re: i did reply......

Ok.. I'll ship the anothe style to you
    To: ToyPlayer.com
    Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2004 8:46 PM
    Subject: i did reply......

i replied asap.. can you now reply to me asap??
    thanks.
    and again

Sorry I forgot it

I'll do it immedaitely

To: webmaster@toyplayer.com
    Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 11:16 PM
    Subject: Question about shipping for item #8108389239 - Nintendo FAMICOM SYSTEM Alarm Clock Model not game nes

Question about your item

Dear kt-figure,

it's been over two months since you said you would post me the replacement for the broken one.. please send or i will have to report you and give negative feedback

well, i never got my replacement, which is a pity, i wouldnt mind being woken up by the coin noise from mario each morning.. i dont remember the feedback i left, and i didnt report it..

as you can see by the date, this was a long time ago, but i still think it's relevant.

good seller, until theres a problem with the item, then it all messes up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dude, you're right, Mastergame7 is a total piece of shit. I bought $3 worth of games from him that he no doubt would have sent Media Mail, and he tried to charge me *Thirty Eight Dollars* (Yes $38) for shipping. That's what he calls combined shipping? He sells so many games he can afford to rape people and it doesn't affect his feedback too much. Oh, how I loathe him. Needless to say when I got that invoice I told him to **** himself.

In addition here's a story about probably the worst buyer I've ever had. His name is:

escobar2099

Do not sell to this turd. He wins a loose copy of X-Men Vs. Street Fighter from me for a measly $11.50. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8215860101

It says blatantly right in the description that you need to have a RAM cart to play this game, even on a Jap Saturn. After a few weeks I file a NPB with eBay. Of course he says he doesn't want the game because he doesn't have a RAM cart and he doesn't want to buy the RAM cart I'm selling. After a little back and forth I close the dispute and leave him negative feedback. Then he sends me this email:

"as you can see your strike didn't hurt me cause I made 8oo usd yesterday chech for yourself Cocksucker and look at the feedback I got from the person who I did buy the game from Cocksucker"

What a nice young man, isn't he? So I do go ahead and check to see how good of a deal he got on X-Men Vs. SF, which leads me to this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=8197805913

This mf-ing dipshit goes out and buys a different game altogether. Needless to say the evidence speaks for itself. I sent back a civilized email noting how he bought a different game and so on. Now this ass is bidding on the only two auctions I have going right now. Bottom line, stay as far away from this person as possible.

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Anybody heard fromxboxman813 AKA johncolvard@hotmail.com

HE said his dad was in the hospital with some form of cancer and then he fell off the face of the Earth

concerning Final Fantasy CC rotating sign display

($27.33 bought one with paypal from him but he never sent it)

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

xterra_man_2005

i bought Earthworm Jim 3D and the label was 1/2 missing. I gave netual feedback due to the speedy shipping and packing but the description did not mention this. The feedback reply was "Should Ask ?" I would be leery about this one. He is not a blacklisted seller but that is not ok. If you do get one of his auctions, Ask everything!
    "Posting to the 'net these days it's more like shouting into a deep cave
    in which lives a fire-breathing dragon who hordes Hormel products.
    You get an echo back with flames and Spam"