Thread: Alien Front for N-Gage with original display Box

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Alien Front for N-Gage with original display Box

What is something like this worth? I know it's rare but I can't find a value for it anywhere. It's basically a mint original display box (for when the game was going to be released - but was never) and what looks to be a prototype cart in the case? Just a black card with a blue Nokia sticker on it.

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oldskool View Post
    What is something like this worth? I know it's rare but I can't find a value for it anywhere. It's basically a mint original display box (for when the game was going to be released - but was never) and what looks to be a prototype cart in the case? Just a black card with a blue Nokia sticker on it.
    I've seen that particular game go for $100-$150 with the case and original pre-release cart. It's been a while since one has sold, but like the other N-gage unreleased games, it's been widely available on ROM sites for years.

Strawberry (Level 2) DirkDagger's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oldskool View Post
    This one is fake. There are no any NGE protos with just blank cards with blue Nokia logo. There are only NGE NFR MMC's like this was released:
    http://imageshack.com/a/img835/3260/...ggermaemo1.jpg
    With unique serial numbers or without labels, but with engraved back, like Pandemonium, Tomb Raider.
    This "Alien Front" is original AF cover and usual blank Nokia MMC with Alien_Front_BETA_NGAGE-ENGAGE.
    U can check it. Just rip all files from this AF MMC to another blank one and try to ran on NGE. It will ran, because its crck. Real AF game will crash, like many oher NGE NFR games. This fakes (few chips) was made by Nodoz42, guy from eBay that (still) sell NGE stuff. One time (near 4 years ago) he bought near 10 blank Nokia MMC cards with blue Nokia logo (it can be checked by eBay history of purchases), and start sell Virtua Cop and Alien Front games, because he have few original Virtua Cop and AF covers. So, this info just for you purview. There are still no any original AF MMC on any NGE collectors hands. Just few original covers at few luckys.
    I also have one:

Real AF MMC will cost real $$$. This one not.
    Only cover is genuie (If it's like one above).
    Looking For "Alpha" (Red Strip), "Beta" (Orange Strip), Gold (Yellow Strip) "Not For Sale" (White/Green Strip) N-Gage Games, Units (Proto-Property Of Nokia, Dev, Limited Ed.) and Stuff. If You have any of this Games, Systems or Stuff please write me at NGageQD008@gmail.com with its foto and your price. Thanks in advance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I've got that Alien Front box somewhere, I talked a befuddled GameStop employee into giving it to me since it was cancelled and after being on the shelf for over a year was obviously never going to come out. Although I think mine has slightly different text that says it's a pre-release display box only.

Strawberry (Level 2) DirkDagger's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That's quite funny, but since a week from my last post here, I finally... bougt real Beta MMC with N-Gage Alien Front.
    I collect NGE since 2004, but it's first time I see real Alien Front card. It also first foto of it in the WEB. I don't knew any serious NGE collectors who also own it.
    So, it's on the way to me now. When I will get it, I will make complete HQ photo of AF and it's box.
    2SteveW If it's not hard for U, please find your cover and e-Mail me HQ photo/skan of it. Interesting to compare my and your variant. If your copy really have any differences.
    Looking For "Alpha" (Red Strip), "Beta" (Orange Strip), Gold (Yellow Strip) "Not For Sale" (White/Green Strip) N-Gage Games, Units (Proto-Property Of Nokia, Dev, Limited Ed.) and Stuff. If You have any of this Games, Systems or Stuff please write me at NGageQD008@gmail.com with its foto and your price. Thanks in advance.

Strawberry (Level 2) FrankSerpico's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is cool to see, I have the game for Dreamcast and have enjoyed it over the years I had no idea an N-Gage port was ever in the cards