Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    VexingEnmity
    PSN
    VexingEnmity

Picked these up at Goodwill today $20 total.

N64:
    Yoshi's Story
    Mario Party 2
    Space Station Silicon Valley
    Snowboard Kids
    Diddy Kong Racing

PC:
    Microsoft Digital Image 2006

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    theclaw135
    PSN
    Eonclaw

Very little of interest. Don't worry about DBGT, cheap enough I can make the money back if I don't like it.

Tales of the Abyss 3DS
    Turbo A Power Rangers Movie
    Karas The Prophecy
    Dragon Ball GT The Complete Series
    Lum fan.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Raided Amazon.co.uk for some cheap games. :P

PS2:
    Intellivision Lives!
    Retro
    Pinball Hall of Fame: The Gottlieb Collection
    Puzzle Party
    Jumper: Griffin's Story
    Girl Zone
    James Pond: Codename Robocod
    Dalmatians 3
    Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus
    Psyvaria
    Curse: The Eye of Isis
    Realm of the Dead
    Guncom 2

Xbox:
    Club Football: Ajax 2005

GBA:
    Rayman Raving Rabbids

Professional Geek Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Found some great stuff at a local Half Price Books today:

CD's:
    • Matthew Sweet - Inside
    • Fozzy - Chasing the Grail
    • Powerman 5000 - Destroy What You Enjoy

Books:
    • Find Your Fate - The Transformers Desert Flight
    • Find Your Fate - The Transformers Autobot Alert!

Laserdisc:
    • Strange Invaders (Loved this movie as a kid! I seriously hadn't seen it since the 80's on HBO)

And a literal surprise for me I found two Laseractive Laserdisc games! Didn't think I'd come across something like this out here in BFE, TX!

• Space Berserker
    • Hyperion

RACES MINI MOTORCYCLES Videogamerdaryll's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

FRIDAY ESTATE SALE

My friend went to an Estate sale Friday.
    He knows I look for mini motorcycles
    So when he saw this 1970's Honda Mini Trail - 2/15/13 he called me right up..
    Call called me just as the guy said the price $1200.00

http://youtu.be/BFNLwmKo_Yo

At that sale: the guy had piles and piles of collectables...
    I went to take a look today with my friend and we picked up a bunch of stuff.
    This is what I brought home to resell:

19 inch CRT TV FREE Not Shown..

I picked up this Robot Fish LED Store display .
    It’s heavy,plays a commercial demonstration of the toy when you press the button,..
    Inside is two batteries and and wiring,plus the tough LED screen that can be used for other things..
    It’s quite unique..I don’t know what to do with it..sell it as a display or use the screen for gaming..

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    captaindoom666
    Steam
    captaindoom666

found some good video game finds (haven't found shit in awhile so this was refreshing!).

And IMO a really cool non video game find!

found south park and quake 2 for the n64 at a local second hand shop. 2 bucks a pop

The game genie which came with its manual! I got at a local video store (yes we have one left!). The owner has took up selling old games so thought i'd stop by and see what he had. And i been looking for a NES game genie but all stores want like 20-30 bucks for it. I got this guy for 10 bucks.

Now for the Non Video game find!

This... is a turn of the century Stereo scope made in the late 1890's. Its used to view cards that would allow your brain to perceive to almost identical pictures (with slight changes) in merging to see them almost like a 3d image with Depth. I've seen these on the show Oddities and recently on pawn stars. Saw this guy and instantly fell in love to add to my strange historical collection! ^_^. The shop owner wanted 40.. I got him down to 30 for it which i am happy with!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So far this month only 2 carts have crossed to my collection along with 5 cassette games.

CBS K-razy Antics

and Broderbund Serpentine

Along with these 5 Cassettes for the 400/800 ( All complete in the box like new ) .

Last edited by GamerTheGreek; 02-17-2013 at 01:11 PM.
    Current Collection Stats As Of 12/10/2013 : Cartridges - 206 ( 182 unique titles 24 label variations ) : Cassettes - 21 :

Currently in the market for :

+ Atari 8 bit game cartridges ( all brands and most titles )
    + Atari 8 Bit Prototype and Demo cartridges
    + Atari 8 bit manuals and boxes

PM me if you see anything above that you have doubles or interest in getting rid of.

Check out my
    Atari 8-Bit Museum Site at http://www.a8museum.com
    Atari 8-Bit Museum on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/groups/392317377550512/
    And on Ebay under the handle ThePaperVault

"Ai Oboete Imasu Ka?" Flashback2012's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I had a busy weekend for finds. I did some 'Stop Hoppin' and general running around to any place I thought carried gaming stuff that I felt like looking at.

On Saturday I went up to Best Buy to jump all over their President's Day Sale they had going on. I snapped up all of these brand new...

Pokemon Black 2 $15
    Pokemon White 2 $15
    Kid Icarus: Uprising $15
    Paper Mario Sticker Star $20

The one game I wanted, Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, is sold out all over town.

At the various Gamestops around town I went to, I picked up the following...

Mugen Souls w/CD & Mini Artbook (new, gutted but was my reserve copy from forever ago)
    Blades of Thunder II (DS, used) $4
    Touch Mechanic (DS, used) $3
    Doctor Laurtec and the Forgotten Knights (3DS, used) $10
    Capcom Classics Collection Reloaded (PSP, used) $7
    Star Ocean: Second Evolution (PSP, used) $13

I also checked a couple of Half Price Books locations that are further out from me and found these...

Chess (PS1) $2
    The Final Round (PS1) $2
    Pro Stroke Golf (PSP) $4
    Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron II (Gamecube) $5
    Strategy guides for Phantasy Star 0 and Nostalgia $9 each
    Hello Kitty Roller Rescue (Gamecube) $5 and a pair of Clifford Edutainment games (PC) $3 each (for the girls)

Today I went to GS and HPB over by my house. At the GS I found...

Code of Princess (3DS, used) For niche publishers like Atlus, Xseed, Askys and NIS I try to buy new if possible but someone had just traded this in apparently and it was in really good shape along with having everything such as the outer carboard box and CD/booklet.

At Half Price Books I found

2x Call of Juarez Bound in Blood (PC, new) $1 each (One for me and one for my friend)
    NFL 2K1 (DC) $1
    NHL 2K (DC) $1 (The disc has marker on it so it may be going back )
    The Flintstones Bedrock Bowling (PS1) $4
    Disney Learning Adventure: Search for the Secret Keys (PC) $1 (for the girls)

Sorry for the lack of pics but it's quite the haul stacked on my desk.
    "Ai Oboete Imasu Ka?"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Videogamerdaryll View Post
    I picked up this Robot Fish LED Store display .
    It’s heavy,plays a commercial demonstration of the toy when you press the button,..
    Inside is two batteries and and wiring,plus the tough LED screen that can be used for other things..
    It’s quite unique..I don’t know what to do with it..sell it as a display or use the screen for gaming..
    I'd say gut it. I personally tossed a ton of those at my previous job, essentially they're digital picture frames running an SD card with a demo video on them. If you disassemble it you're more than likely to see that the outer shell doesn't completely cover the unit, as in it doesn't completely close. The gap is where it slots into the cardboard. Most companies started using those for product demos as they're cheaper than the traditional armored talkers from years before.

Level 10 Manly Pink Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Pirate OTK
    PSN
    theguywithus

Got the one in the center of the picture for the hefty price of free. They where scrapping the entire machine. I got one and stripped parts from the others. It's a complete Naomi dedicated Derby Owner's Club World Edition slave. I'm going to redo this machine so I an play six button games. I just purchased Spawn and Vurtua Tennis to start out.

Strawberry (Level 2) SEGA_Queen's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

On Thursday, the copy of Tales of Rebirth (PS2 Version) I ordered from Solarisjapan.com arrived. Including shipping and the Paypal fee, the total cost was just under $15.00.

I had a heck of a time figuring out how to use their checkout system though. The first time I went through it, I chose "Credit Card though Paypal" as the payment method. But instead of going to the Paypal site, it opened up section in the actual checkout screen to enter the cardholder's name, CC number, expiry date. However, it didn't ask for the security code or my billing address. It seemed odd to me, but I tried it anyway.

Of course, my card was declined. I even tried it couple of times, just to make sure I didn't mis-type anything. Finally, I decided to try "Paypal Express Checkout" option instead, and then it redirected me to the actual Paypal site where I could enter all my CC info correctly.

After submitting my payment info through Paypal, it redirected back to the Solaris Japan site. And that I got a message stating there's something wrong with my shipping address! So I had to fix that as well! I think I spent a half hour fiddling with checkout before I successfully submitted my order.
    Last edited by SEGA_Queen; 02-17-2013 at 11:08 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by otoko View Post
    Got the one in the center of the picture for the hefty price of free. They where scrapping the entire machine. I got one and stripped parts from the others. It's a complete Naomi dedicated Derby Owner's Club World Edition slave. I'm going to redo this machine so I an play six button games. I just purchased Spawn and Vurtua Tennis to start out.

With the right parts that could make a sweet Densha de Go! cabinet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Mokida

Quote Originally Posted by SEGA_Queen View Post
    On Thursday, the copy of Tales of Rebirth (PS2 Version) I ordered from Solarisjapan.com arrived. Including shipping and the Paypal fee, the total cost was just under $15.00.

I had a heck of a time figuring out how to use their checkout system though. The first time I went through it, I chose "Credit Card though Paypal" as the payment method. But instead of going to the Paypal site, it opened up section in the actual checkout screen to enter the cardholder's name, CC number, expiry date. However, it didn't ask for the security code or my billing address. It seemed odd to me, but I tried it anyway.

Of course, my card was declined. I even tried it couple of times, just to make sure I didn't mis-type anything. Finally, I decided to try "Paypal Express Checkout" option instead, and then it redirected me to the actual Paypal site where I could enter all my CC info correctly.

After submitting my payment info through Paypal, it redirected back to the Solaris Japan site. And that I got a message stating there's something wrong with my shipping address! So I had to fix that as well! I think I spent a half hour fiddling with checkout before I successfully submitted my order.
    Nice score! Also, be sure to keep an eye on your bank account as the details surrounding that redirected checkout sounds a bit fishy so be careful

I lived my life with no fear nor hatred... For these traits are certain to the content of my immortal being.

Strawberry (Level 2) SEGA_Queen's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zama View Post
    Nice score! Also, be sure to keep an eye on your bank account as the details surrounding that redirected checkout sounds a bit fishy so be careful
    I used a pre-paid Visa card to order the game, so it's not tied to my bank account. If something does happen, I'll only lose what's left on the card.

Regarding ToR, I'm slowly getting the hang of the battle system. My favorite character to play as is Tytree, because it's easier to pull off combos with his speedy attacks.

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

I am so glad I didn't let the flu keep me in bed today.

Biohazard 3: Last Escape (with spine card)
    Beatmania (Main + 2nd Mix Append disc + manual, no spine?)
    Beamania Append Gottamix (with spine card)
    Stranglehold (PC, sealed)
    Instinct (PC, sealed - rated 1.7 on IGN!)
    Taiko Drum Master (game only) with PS2 Memory Card

For the total of THIRTEEN DOLLARS. This particular seller brought a ton of movies, CDs, and games. I saw way too many copies of The Sims there, yech. Still, I grabbed everything except Beatmania and she told me it was $11 total. I hesitated but I figured the Japanese games would be worth it for the trade factor. Then I came back later and found Beatmania in a pile of stuff next to where I found Biohazard and Gottamix. She said $2. I'm broke now but damn I got some good stuff.

Fun fact:
    That memory card only has two files: The PS2 configuration, and the save game for Taiko Drum Master. Both were last modified in 2007.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Goodwill finds: Sealed Japanese PS2 Unison & Xbox NFR Halo-$5.99 each.

Didn't pick these up for $4.99 each, but still nice to see a stack in the wild every now and then...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Mokida

Quote Originally Posted by SEGA_Queen View Post
    I used a pre-paid Visa card to order the game, so it's not tied to my bank account. If something does happen, I'll only lose what's left on the card.

Regarding ToR, I'm slowly getting the hang of the battle system. My favorite character to play as is Tytree, because it's easier to pull off combos with his speedy attacks.
    Ah that's quite tubular! ^_^ It won't be long before more of the Tales series come stateside though.

I lived my life with no fear nor hatred... For these traits are certain to the content of my immortal being.

Crono (Level 14) Custom rank graphic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

New Red 3DS XL for $150. Some guy won it at one of those arcade prize machines around here and didn't want it. It was on Craigslist for three weeks at $170 and was repriced at $150 today.
    Everything in the above post is opinion unless stated otherwise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    theclaw135
    PSN
    Eonclaw

Not really looking for it much, but I just won a lucky bid. Total price of $5.04 on Dream Mix TV World Fighters (GC).

Another Tales of Rebirth owner now? I guess I'll have to sit down and figure out what I can.
    Lum fan.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

AV Hanafuda Club(FAM) $45
    Mahjong Party(PS2) $24
    Halo: The Fall of Reach book 50 cents
    Halo: The Flood book 50 cents
    Real McCoy cd $2
    Saliva cd $2

The cds and books were from two different Goodwills. I picked up the famicom and PS2 games online. Nothing too special, just stuff for the collection.

Sonic kart toy $3
    Crysis: Maximum Edition(PC) sealed $4
    Electronic Zelda Strategy Guide sealed cd $8
    Graduation(3DO) $3
    Lot of US Xbox demos $26
    Lot of Japanese Xbox demos $3

This was the second Sonic kart toy I've found at Goodwill but atleast this one included Sonic with it. I know I said I wouldn't buy any more PC games again(seeing as how I don't actually play them) unless they are rare. But Crysis: ME was sealed. They actually have a ton of PC games at my local Goodwill(F.E.A.R., Battlefield, FarCry, Bioshock, etc) but this was the only sealed one and it included three games so I thought it was worth it for $4. The Zelda electronic guide is actually a music sampler from EB that includes the guide as a bonus. Kind of interesting. And then there are the demos. These will also be used to further my collection but many are just doubles.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.