Quote Originally Posted by Nescollector View Post
I think it's an amazing Idea. I've always wished someone (like Nintendo) would offer new boxes, and manuals for every Nes games made. I think they would sell pretty good.

I agree, they would have to be perfect reproductions of the originals.
That is not feasible or desirable...and it would pretty much kill NES collecting as a hobby. There's a reason people pay money for CIB games.

Nintendo did offer new replacement NES manuals for years until their supply ran out...just like R.O.B. parts and everything else. They ran out and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Starwander View Post
It seems as though the gaming community as a whole is pretty split over this issue.
Yeah...anybody who has any decent amount of money invested in their collection is going to be against it, and anyone who doesn't will likely be for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nescollector View Post
Good questions. The ultimate would be to have the (original printing company, or have access to original die's?, or whatever means that they used to make them in the first place)
Right...if you could even manage to find out who printed the labels in the first place, do you really think the printing company wouldn't alert Nintendo to what you were doing?

In any event, whether collectors are against this or not, I really can't see any way that printing high quality repro labels would be cost-effective...if you need one so bad, just buy a better cart.