Fav Game: Sonic 3 & Knuckles. The locked on undisputed KING of all platformers, 2nd only to SMB3, and even that is debatable.

Other favs include Gunstar Heroes, Starflight, Castlevania, Street Fighter 2 SCE, Jurassic Park, and Sonic 2. Ristar and Flicky rule too. 32X had some sweet games too, like Star Trek and Space Harrier.

I was surprised by Gunstar Heroes. I first saw this game for 10 bucks, told my aunt it looked interesting, she got it, and I became obsessed with it. On the other hand, Sonic Spinball looked cool and pissed me off time and time again. I suck at pinball...

First time I saw the system in action had to be at my cousins place, and I think the game was Ecco the Dolphin. Looked cool, but nothing that made me say, I needs me one of these.

I didn't own it back then, but my friend and aunt both did, and I stayed at my aunts every other weekend, so suffice to say, i got close to that genesis. I have one now, but it's not hooked up due to lack of room, sadly. I do have 21 games for it, though. Waiting for the day my aunt will sell me hers finally ;p

I remember my friend playing this baseball game with crazy stuff happening in the crowd, like a guy flashing, Spock and Kirk transporting in and out...that game was sweet, if only for that reason!