Thread: TWO new Colecovision homebrews RELEASED!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default TWO new Colecovision homebrews RELEASED!

I thought you homebrew gamers would like to know about the NEW Colecovision games, "Search for the Stolen Crown Jewels" and "Schlange CV"! Both are completed, original titles, produced on new cartridges, with instructions & original boxes! They are available NOW for pre-order, with a 10/15/2006 ship date.

For more information, please visit our newly re-launched site, www.GameConsoles.com, where we are bringing a new devotion to independent videogame development! Download the playable demos for your Colecovision emulator, and if you like what you see, use the links to order both games. They have been produced in extremely limited supply, and are already nearly sold out!

And while you're at GameConsoles.com, please feel free to check out the format. We're still very new, but we'd love to hear what you think. Thanks again for your time and keep on gaming!

www.GameConsoles.com

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default hmmm...

First post? or just your advertising Nick?

Nice to see a new website, but it's a little light on content at the moment...

Screenshots of the games? Couldn't find them...

Maybe you could sell the games on ebay...

Later,
    Trebuken

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is actually my first post. I've been a visitor for quite some time but never posted. We've been HUGE fans of everything DP has contributed to the gaming community throughout the years and appreciate the well wishes regarding GameConsoles.com. We have basically taken the framework and stripped it of most of the unnecessary data. We're in the errors & ommission correction process, but also wanted to help launch the two Coleco games. We hope to have another two CV games soon as well as a possible INTV and Vectrex title. We're working feverishly to get it all done!

Screenshots can be found in the Colecovision section, under the 'Homebrew Games' tab on the righthand side. There's also a pic of the 'Jewels' box.

We are currently pushing them through the site but also have a couple on eBay since we are so new to the scene.

Thanks again for the kind words, and we hope to one day bring as much to the videogame scene as you have!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Man, why didn't you say Vectrex earlier. I could go for some more Vectrex games.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default OK.

Found the screenshots. Nice box even for the one game. The reason I mentioned ebay is to see a feedback score. Buying somethinf from someone with just a couple post is a bit risky...though I see your using PayPal...helps.

Think I spent to much money preordering current gen games though...we'll see...see if I can sneak some more overtime...

Later,
    Trebuken

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default OK.

Found the screenshots. Nice box even for the one game. The reason I mentioned ebay is to see a feedback score. Buying somethinf from someone with just a couple post is a bit risky...though I see your using PayPal...helps.

Think I spent to much money preordering current gen games though...we'll see...see if I can sneak some more overtime...

Later,
    Trebuken

Starman (Level 23) Phosphor Dot Fossils's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This blurb for Search For The Stolen Crown Jewels got my attention:
    The game is loosely inspired by the Rock-Ola arcade game Fantasy
    Now there's a game that's waaaaay overdue for a console port! That it happens to be my favorite classic coin-op sure don't hurt.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well, Good Deal Games is also selling these "Exclusive" Colecovision titles.

http://www.gooddealgames.com/Publish...ecovision.html

You can grab copies of other Coleco homebrews such as GamePack #1, Game Pack #2, Cosmo Fighter 2, Cosmo Fighter 3, and view upcoming titles such as Monster Masher and I.C.E. Igloo Construction Emergency.

Mike

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Thomasson
    Well, Good Deal Games is also selling these "Exclusive" Colecovision titles.

http://www.gooddealgames.com/Publish...ecovision.html

You can grab copies of other Coleco homebrews such as GamePack #1, Game Pack #2, Cosmo Fighter 2, Cosmo Fighter 3, and view upcoming titles such as Monster Masher and I.C.E. Igloo Construction Emergency.

Mike
    One of them is cheaper from this guy though. They're flatted $29.99 through GDG.