I was just looking through dc game lots and stumbled upon this one. The only reason why I picked up on it selling pirated copies is because I used to do alot of dc pirating (which means i kept my eye out for smaller things). I am not saying a non pirate could not pick up on it, I am just saying that it helped me see it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...120634236&rd=1

There were a few things that gave it away. It said that some of the games (the majority of the games) were just in slip cases with labels. OK, maybe it means that there is no case or instructions.

It then lists stupid invaders as 2 games. This could still be reasonable. He claims he is selling it for a friend, and could mess up thinking that cd1 and cd2 were 2 different games.

It has a couple very rare games that have no cases. Vampire Chronicles with no case or instructions, and the only place you could buy it from is dc direct or ebay. it is the same with shenmue 2. still, it could be possible, but now it is getting very iffy.

What gave it away, simpsons quake. he is trying to sell it like it was any other game. there are a few things about this version of quake:
1.)It is a mod for quake 1
2.)quake 1 was never officially released for dc
3.)i remember when this was released, and it was released with all the other pirated games, not with the games that were put out legally.

It is one thing to sell pirated goods, which I am not against, but it is another thing to have people think you are selling legit games and trick them into pirated games. that is wrong (and this is coming from somebody who used to download 3-5 dc games a day).

now if he is giving you simpsons quake, a pirated mod of a game, there is no way in hell that the other "slip case" games could be legit.

this is the 1st pirated auction i found on my own. congrats to me.