- What is your favorite game on this system?

That would be probably be Keio Yugekitai, my favorite 2D platformer EVER. The boss of Area 3 is the funniest boss ever, just beating out the Raccoon on Sexy Parodius.

- What are some of your other favorites?

Vampire Savior, Super Real Mahjong series (Though I still don't know how to play it), Albert Odyssey, Tokimeki Memorial Taisen Pazurudama, Time Gal/Ninja Hayate, and Sexy Parodius.

- What games surprised you? Infuriated you?

Surprised:

The Licensed Adult Games: I'm surprised about all the adult games that were released in Japan...

Time Gal/Ninja Hayate - My 2 most favorite Dragon's Lair-type games in one package. I was surprised that this even existed!

Infuriated:

Death Crimson - I thought this was actually House of the Dead, but when I played it, UGH!!!

- Do you remember the first time you saw the system in action? What game was it? What was your reaction?

I saw it being demoed when it was first released, and the game was Panzer Dragoon. It looked pretty good!

- Did you own the system "back in the day"? How about now?

I owned a US Saturn when it was released and built u a nice collection of titles and by 1999, I had ALL the titles considered rare released for it (Panzer Dragoon Saga? Had 2 of them. Both were mint!) I slowly got rid of all my U.S. stuff (DOH!), and got a import Saturn the same year. I still have my import Saturn today.

- How many games do you have for it?

1 U.S. (Congo)
23 Import

- Any stories surrounding the system that you can share with us?

I got my Import Saturn with 30 games including Psychic Assassin Taromaru and others for $200.