Quote Originally Posted by Arkanoid_Katamari View Post
I remember having sleep-overs with my friends when I was 13 or 14, and we'd always go to the video store and rent one movie, and one game, either for PS1 or N64. Usually something stupid like WWF. But we loved those retarded games! I do distinctly remember renting Battletanx: Global Assault, most likely for N64.

My favorite memories were renting an entire N64 just to play Goldeneye 007. And I'd spend my whole weekend on that one game. I had a Playstation back then, cuz I was into action games, obviously, and as we all know, the Playstation had a huge load of them, but it did not have Goldeneye. My friend and I had loads of action games to play on PS1, but for some reason we played Goldeneye more then anything else, which was only 1 of 2 action games on the system, at least from what we thought.

No one knew anything about what games were out back then, unless u had magazines. I used to get the Playstation magazine, and kinda wish I still owned all those issues.

hhaha,that is cool,i use to always see the consoles for rent in the video stores but i never saw anyonerent them ,and i never rented one,hahai didnt think anyne did ...but glad you did

yea,i use rent rush 2 extreme racing for n64,its the one that me and my friends just played the stunt course the whole time tryin to rack up points,and i recently bought that game ... which is soooo much fun with a friend...

and 007 nightfire on ps2 was one me and my buddies played alot,mainly cause of the guided missles,which was so much fun,it put you in the missle and you controlled it,man total awesome!!!