too un-zelda? it has it's moments.... like watching the sun rise etc. and actually it dose grow on you. midna is cool but the wolf has to go! imo. okay it has a darker realistic feel but something is lost. well we know one thing zelda lost after oot is the hand of miyamoto san. okay, maybe I should finish the game before casting cridicism. but I am at the 9th dungeon and I only faced a few stalfos, the attacking floor tiles were way too few and my beloved moblin has been replaced with a weak monster riding a bore?!

just a few days ago I started wind waker again. and I can't peel myself away from it to finish twilight princess. WW has aged wondewrfully. I forgot just how animated and beautiful and how miyamotoish this game feels. yes, this game feels like miyamoto was considerably involved in the direction. even if he was only overseeing the project. a while back early in ww dev or in concept stage, miyamoto implied that for the next zelda he wanted to do something differenct. we wanted to do a zelda that goes back ot it's roots he said. and he did just that with ww.

this game feels the the original legend of zelda in 3d. ...well except for the the open seas exploration. we get classic great ferries fountains, a healthy supply of retro and new baddies including the super cool updated moblin, a return of juban, and trifoce shard collecting the dungeons were a little on the small side and nintendo scrapped the ice and fire dugeons to meet ship date.

just a thought........ would it not be cool if in ww you could explore not only the seas but also hyrule field below the ocean? ! warping to to the castle and walking out to the castle gate and seeing hyrule field all cell-shaded out just makes me wish there was a way to beak through the barrier. hehe. damn!

just my 2 cents