Please don't laugh...

I am looking for this guide for myself and a couple of my friends who also own Lunar 2 (not only do they give up easily, but they also love the artwork).

I am absolutely sick of dealing with the bidding wars on ebay and having my sniping outsniped by some rich psycho fan who made his fortune selling the 8 copies of Final Fantasy VII he had stored sealed in something resembling Area 51.

Major psychotic fucking hatreds aside...

I will trade extremely well for a copy of the Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete strategy guide.

I've got Jump Superstars, Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance, Super Smash Bros., Nintendogs, Street Fighter III Double Impact, among other stuff... and if you don't like what I have here, I'm sure I can find something.

To make the offer even sweeter, I have the run of a Dreamcast sale going on indefinitely at a local store. The prices aren't insanely cheap, but they're decent.

Notables include: Mars Matrix, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Sword of the Berserk, Marvel vs. Capcom (that's a Japanese import), Skies of Arcadia, Grandia II.

Let me know what I can dig up... unless it's a prototype of something.

I don't wish this thread to be flooded with replies telling me I have no chance in hell, as I am well aware of that.

Serious offers or useful advice accepted though.

Thanks in advance to all of DP.
-sailorneorune