Thread: Kenosha WI. and Chicago game party June 22

Pac-Man (Level 10) vintagegamecrazy's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Kenosha WI. and Chicago game party June 22

Hello all from Kenosha and Chicago area. I live in Salem, WI. about five minutes over the border and I want to organize a small party for playing and trading. Let me know if you are interested. I am not looking for 30 people, I have a big apartment and lots of room and If I could get around ten people or so it would be great.

Post here if you are interested. Bring a box to trade. I don't have that much room so if you bring too much you'll have to trade from your vehicle which is fine too.

Bring a few snacks and drinks, I'll provide a few but am a tad broke so any help is awesome. Please be respectful with Alcohol, bring a bit, share a bit but don't over do it, there was some other tenants that were busted and arrested for Alcohol misuse.

I have around 50 unique game consoles and more than 2500 games so there's plenty to do. I don't have any of the brand new consoles (360, Wii, PS3) so if someone wants to volunteer to bring one that'll be great. Also feel free to bring any show and tell or good games you might have too.

Let me know if you are coming and I'll update everyone as time goes on. I already have around 3 or 4 people that are on board.
    Last edited by vintagegamecrazy; 05-12-2007 at 12:11 PM.
    If they made a movie out of your top five worst sins, what would it be rated?

Check out my list of trades on GameTZ Link

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have a great idea for you - why not just come to the Midwest Gaming Classic? It's on june 9th and 10th. We're also having a pre-show party on the NIGHT of the 8th.
    We've got hotel rooms for the party - It might work out a bit better for you
    you can find more info on the show at www.midwestgamingclassic.com - or you could just PM me with any Q's.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thought about it, I may be able to come sunday but I work saturday. I don't want some big convention. Just a group getting together and playing games. I may try to come Friday night and reschedule for a few weeks later.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    GrantCanyon

Default im game

im game, let me know what time, and where. Im going to MGC also, GAME ON GAMERS.....
    Last edited by 77punk; 05-13-2007 at 11:25 PM.
    800,2600,5200,7800,C64,Intellivision,NES1+2,NEX,SM S 1+2,GENNY1-3,CDi,SEGA CD1+2,SNES1+2,TG16,VB,N64(Reg,blue,green),Saturn1+ 2,PS,PSone w/LCD,PS2,Xbox,NGPC,GG,GB,GBC,GBA,GBA SP,Game.com,WonderSwan,Lynx I+II,3D0fz1+10,PICO,Nomad,GP32,DC(reg+sport),GC (2of3),SuperFamicom,MVS, Neo Geo CD,Super Compact+Futbal edition,PSP,360,Wii,DS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I know the date is long gone but does any live within an hour away and want to plan a small hangout at all? with 4-5 people it would be kind of fun to play games all night.