Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guitar Hero III Tracks Revealed!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Cannon Spook
    PSN
    Cannon_Spook

Yeah, that one I bet will be easy, though it does have that little soloish bit at the beginning. I think "Say It Aint So" would have been a better Weezer pick.

Funny that you say that, because I'm about 99% sure that's going to be a Rock Band song.

However, I'll definetly be buying both. Cherub Rock? Fucking radical. My Name is Jonas? God damn. Excellent songs right there. I heard the bass heavy Suck My Kiss is in it too by Chili Peppers.
    Last edited by Nirvana; 08-04-2007 at 03:13 AM.

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Are they still planning on making you buy a new guitar for this game? If not, then I take back what I said before and this will be one of the first game I buy on release in years. One, Raining Blood, Number of the Beast? Awesome.

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Keir View Post
    Are they still planning on making you buy a new guitar for this game? If not, then I take back what I said before and this will be one of the first game I buy on release in years. One, Raining Blood, Number of the Beast? Awesome.
    It'll be sold in bundle and non-bundle form.

I'm becoming more and more convinced that this will be the far better of the two big music games coming out this fall. I can't wait!

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    SloshyCape0

Should have done" Hell awaits" by Slayer for us old dudes, also Pearl Jam's Evenflow is going to be on it. I'm totally sold on this...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I knew it would be a matter of time before they changed the guitar.

IMHO, I saw GH2 amd GH: Encore like that way I saw GTA:VC and GTA:SA. Sure there were a few cool changes that made the game fun, but they need to up the anty.

Everyone is getting upset about needing to buy a new guitar, but it is the same thing as DDR games: how many times do you need to use the same mat until you get tired of it.

If all you are looking for is new songs, then hopefully XBL can hook you up, but I think it is a good move, as it is time for a good change.

I am all for a new guitar, they need to put more in besides new songs. If everybody just wants new songs, maybe they will keep releasing GH2: encore disks until the end of time, but if not, we might as well embrace this change. These guys make cool and fun games, so I put faith in them (I even enjoyed amplitude, which seriously felt like GH in a spaceship).

You never know, they could do something crazy like make it so that in rock band, there is a lead guitar and bass guitar and they use different guitars. That would make alot of sense. Maybe they are prepping everybody for rock band, who knows.

I definately support this move. GH series has been super fun so far, but I am ready for a change, and it sounds like they are doing just that.