im buck and im 16 and im new here and im gonna start steeping up and im posting big topics. im new to here and video games but i done a lot of reading on inter net and wanted to list the olschool systems that are the most powerful from one to whatever. im only going from atari which was first up to n64 so i stopped there. i expect big replys and lots of comments but no disagreement because i already read the numbers and this the order im came up with so dont fight me im right that what happen

people who are new to video games like me use this list and pass it around so you know what systems are best and what are not so best so you know what to buy and what one strongest that way you can learn lesson about video game playing.

fourteen atari is 8 bit but it came first so it weakest system on the list

thirteen nes by nintendo 8 bit but came after atari which is 8 bit so nintendo more powerful but still weak compared to others

twelve sega master system by sega came after nintendo both are 8 bit but sega came second so its sega more powerful than nintendo

eleven turbografx 16 is first 16 bit system and more powerful than 8bit like nes by nintendo

ten sega genesis is 16 bit like turbografx by turbografx but since turbografx came first it is older an dless powerful than genesis by sega

nine super nintendo 16 bit and more powerful than sega genesis by sega because it released after it

eight sega cd is 16 bit system and stronger than genesis or super nintendo because it came after

six sega 32x is 32 bit so it more powerful than super nintendo by nintendo which is only 16 bit and more powerful than sega cd system by sega which is only 16 bit but most powerful 16 bit

five 3do is 32 bit and came after sega 32x so it is more powerful since its newer

four saturn came after 32x and 3do all three are 32 bit but saturn came last so it is more powerful than the other ones

three playstation came after 3do, saturn and 32x which are all 32 bit but playstation was last so its stronger and most powerful

two atari jaguar by atari is more powerful than playstation even though it came first but jaguar is 64 bit and playstations are 32 bit. jaguar also more powerful than 3do or saturn cause they are 32 bit too and not 64 bit jaguar was first before playstation but it was 64 bit because atari thinking ahead of playstaton and was smart so they made it the best of atari jaguar and playstation.

wanto know what one is number one. look

ta da

one nintendo n64 is most powerful both it and jaguar are 64 bits but jaguar came first so n64 is more powerful