Thread: WTB: See Full List-- Planet Skyron CD-i, SNES games, GunstarHeroes, TheNeverhood, etc

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default WTB: See Full List-- Planet Skyron CD-i, SNES games, GunstarHeroes, TheNeverhood, etc

Hey guys, decided to start a WTB thread for some of the stuff I'm looking for for my collection. I've been dealing with eBay but figured it might be more reasonable to try on here first. I don't want to pay as high as eBay prices, but I'm not looking to get these dirt cheap either. I'm open to offers for all of these, unless I put a note near it saying a max price. For cartridge games, I don't mind if they're loose (actually prefer it; don't need complete copies). For CD games I prefer complete copies, but will consider disc-only copies. Always wanting news things, so I'll add more to this list as they come to mind.

Monty Python's Invasion From Planet Skyron (CD-i)

Super Mario Kart (SNES) [if anyone's interested, I will trade Yoshi's Island for either this or Mario Kart 64 in an even trade]

Star Fox (SNES) [very cheap on eBay-- $6 max with cheapest shipping]

Gunstar Heroes (GEN) [hoping to spend $10 shipped for a loose copy which is the very low-end of what it goes for on eBay; any more and I would just get in on the Wii VC]

Sonic Jam (SAT) [might prefer an import copy of this game to save money]
    Metal Slug (SAT) [import]

Skies of Arcadia; case and manual ONLY (or manual and back insert only if you'd like to keep the case) (DC) [already own game discs]
    Samba de Amigo w/ maracas (DC) [not interested in the game only, but would be interested in the maracas only]

Darkened Skye (GC) [this game goes for next to nothing on eBay-- max $6 shipped]

Fear Effect (PS1)
    Soul Blade (PS1) [$6 shipped max]

The Neverhood (PC)

PM me with if you have any of these to sell. Feel free to suggest a price, or I can make you an offer. I also have PayPal and prefer to use that.

EDIT: For the cartridge games I'm mostly looking for cart-only versions. The complete versions are obviously worth more, but I'm mostly just looking to play them and don't care about all the packaging. So while I might be interested in the complete version and would offer slightly more for it, unfortunately I probably couldn't offer a fair price in most circumstances. Again, with the CD games I am seeking complete versions and can offer a more reasonable price there because the completes are more common. What I'm willing to pay also depends on the games; some I'm more interested in than others. As I mentioned before, I'm not trying to be unreasonable and get these dirt cheap, but if your looking for eBay prices then I probably won't be willing to do that except in rare cases. I purchase on eBay a lot, but I was only posting these up on here to see if I can get a little below what I would pay on eBay, while still making a fair offer. Perhaps from people who don't have an eBay account, or people who don't want to go through the time and fees of posting on there. Thanks again for all the replies so far! Keep them coming!!
    Last edited by PSXferrari; 06-19-2007 at 11:55 PM.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have a few games from your list. Would you happen to have anything for trade? I'm mainly looking for shooters, rpgs and Neo Geo AES games.

I have:
    Super Mario RPG (SNES)
    Super Mario Kart (SNES)
    Gunstar Heroes (GEN) [hoping to spend $10 shipped for a loose copy]
    Xenogears (PS1)
    Final Fantasy VII (PS1)

I'm willing to sell Mario Kart, Gunstar Heroes and FF VII. However I would want ebay prices for them. But if you have something cool to trade then that would be better.

Thanks
    Collecting the Bubble Bobble series, this includes Rainbow Islands, Parasol Stars and Puzzle Bobble. If you have anything for trade or sale please let me know.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Gunstar Heroes

I have a Gunstar Heroes with box no instructions I would let go to $14 shipped let me know if your interested and it would need to be paypal.

Chad
    ~TisLord~

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Actually I also have mario kart but would want more for this...do you have a trade list?
    ~TisLord~

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey guys, thanks for all the replies! I made some edits to my original post to try and answer some of the questions I've gotten. As for a trade list, nope, I don't have one. For the most part I like to hold on to all the games in my collection, so I usually buy rather than trade. However, I do own numerous games and systems so if anyone has a game on my list and also has something they're looking for, you can feel free to check if I have it and willing to part with it in a trade. Probably the only thing significant that I can think of right now that I'm actually trying to find a new home to is a complete copy of Chavez II for SNES. It's an R8 game, but at the same time it's a boxing game so I'm sure there isn't anyone besides SNES completists who are actually looking for this. The box is in decent condition, the manual is a little roughed-up, and the game is absolutely perfect with the plastic baggie it goes inside. As I have no set price in mind for this game, please try to make me a reasonable offer if your interested in this.

EDIT: Just remembered, I also have an extra copy of Yoshi's Island (SNES), so that's available for trade as well.
    Last edited by PSXferrari; 06-13-2007 at 05:23 PM.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Not trying to give myself an early bump here, but just wanted to note a few changes. Super Mario RPG was the main thing I was getting offered, so I wanted to make everyone aware that I am no longer needing that. I picked it up with cart and manual for $30 shipped on eBay. Couldn't pass it up-- I was offering $32 shipped for a cart-only version on here! So as you can see, I'm making fair offers if it's a game I'm really interested in (especially when you consider that you're avoiding eBay fees and such).

The main game I'm searching for now is Xenogears. But, again, I'm watching auctions heavily on this one so try to catch me as soon as possible if you're interested.

Also, added to my WTB list: Atari 2600 system, Saturn imports (Rockman X3 and Metal Slug)

Finally, anyone interested in an even trade of my copy of Yoshi's Island for either Super Mario Kart or Mario Kart 64? Or it can be put towards anything else on my list.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Trade offer . . .

Hi

I have cart only copies of gunstar heroes and super mario kart. Do you have any boxed or complete snes games you are willing to trade?

thanks

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

UPDATE: Added a few games and took some off the list that I've since purchased. All the other rambling nonsense I wrote earlier has not been changed, so feel free to skip it. PM me if you have anything on the list.