http://gamepro.com/gamepro/domestic/...s/122948.shtml

Jack Tretton makes the comments about the 2 systems in an interview with gamepro.com. The comments are found on page 2 while calling his system Surf 'n Turf.

The full answer to one of the questions of the interview was the follwing was the Following:

How would you describe each current game console if you had to describe it as a meal or food?

JT: I probably couldn't do it objectively.

You don't need to be objective!

I think the PS3 is the Surf 'n Turf. You want the lobster and steak and you're going to give yourself the treat of getting the best thing on the menu. The PS2 is your favorite burger restaurant -- you go there for comfort food and it's just always good and is a good value.

[As for the other two consoles], one [Wii] is a lollipop, and I'm too old for lollipops. The other one [Xbox 360] I get sick from once in a while because the cook isn't always reliable.

There are other parts of the interview, but this was the highlight of the interview with it.

I've had surf'n Turf before and it tastes great, but the ps 3 is not surf'n Turf at this time. The ps 1 and the ps 2 are only Sony Home gaming console systems I considered Surf'n Turf at this time. It is too early to tell with the ps 3.

I understand called the 360 unreliable cook due to the red rings of death with the system. The wii comparsion is outdated. Nintendo is aiming at a different audience then the 360 and the ps 3, but the system is not completely aimed at kids. The wii is also aimed at people who aren't gamers and those people are adults.