OK. Hope I'm putting this in the right section. Not every classic system is for everyone. I've been to many stores where I've seen Atari games or Sega games, that I don't have the system to play them on. The whole idea of this thread is to pass on some recent sightings to fellow classic gamers that may live in your area. This isn't for ebay flippers, just gamers and collectors, who may need to complete their collections. So in the title of each post put state and city. In the body give the name of the store, and try and give an approximation of the location. So hopefully this will be a courtesy to fellow local gamers, that collect or play games to look for games you can't find at blockbuster or gamestop anymore. Please try to not include GC/XBOX/and PS2 consoles and newer because they are a lot easier to find right now. Please try and only post sightings that occured within a a few days of post.

So to start out...I work in Orlando near the theme parks... but live further west closer to Daytona... So I frequent a few pawn/thrift stores between where I live and work.

Yesterday I found and purchased a used dreamcast system at a Saver (Americas Thrift Store) on South Orange Blossom Trail- Near the Florida Mall... But in that store in the case up front... there are a few NES games- Jack Nikalus (Sp?) Golf, probably close to 20 Atari games like Ghostbusters and it looked like some Atari Mario Bros games. A gameboy advance version of Pacman, and a PSX console (which was the ony one clearly tagged at 35 (!) dollars. I believe the games are only a few dollars though. This maybe worth checking out if you are an atari collector in the area... couldnt tell you what Atari system they were for because they were locked up.