Hello all. I'm giving up and going to try and get the console that has eluded me for the longest time here on digitpress. I am a huge arcade fan, and I want a Neo-Geo. I'm not very particular on the model. It can be AES, CD, CD-Z, or even just an MVS board. If its a CD you have for sale, I'm not going to be very particular about whether games are included or not, as the games have no copy protection and I can burn one to test it out. If its an AES or MVS, I'd like a dirt common game, just something to play so I know that it works. I know they aren't too hard to find on ebay, but its always from some guy in Hong Kong or Japan that will charge $80 to ship it on top of the $160 for the base cost (i.e. I could just buy my own Wii with that and wait for the Neo Geo games to get the VC treatment).

If you have a spare or you just don't want it anymore, then name a price. If I think it's fair, I'll gather up some money and buy it. Please be aware, I'm 15 and I don't have a job, I'm not always loaded with cash, so I might not be able to pay for the item when you have it for sale.

Also, I have a Neo Geo pocket already, so please don't offer those

Thanks in advance for the offers!