I was able to score an extra Sudoku cart at CGE. It's complete and numbered 47 of 100.

While I could definately sell it on eBay, I'd much rather trade it for something I was hoping to get at the show but didn't find. Most of the things on my list are worth less than the game is going for so I'd be up for cash + trade offers, but would perfer a "package" deal. Feel free to offer other games not specifically listed here as long as they're not in my collection. For general wants, please check my collection on RFGeneration in my signature to see what I have and make an offer from there.

Sorry to keep this so specific yet vague. Hopefully there's enough interest in this game to get a response, otherwise, I may just ebay it.

- My highest want would be a working Japanese slim PS2 in great or better shape. Any color/edition (especially pink!) will be fine. I'd rather it be loose to save on shipping (I don't really need another CIB one). I want to use it for playing, not for shelving.

- The games I want most right now are Switch! on PS2 or L.S.D. on the PSX.

- Very interested in Fist of the North Star, ESPGaluda, Mushihime-sama, King of Fighters XI (non-best), and Ibara on PS2.

- For PSX games, I'm interested in Gunners Heaven, Vib Ribbon, Burger Burger 2, Policenauts, and Harmful Park.

- I'd entertain offers for NES games I don't have. Complete or loose.

- Saturn import shooters are also high on my want list. The highest wants from that category would be Thunder Force V, Thunder Force Gold Collection I & II, Bulk Slash, Cotton 2, Strikers 1945 II, Steam Hearts, and DoDonPachi. Also interested in a complete Dungeons and Dragons Collection for the Saturn that includes the 4MB RAM cart.

- ST-V and MVS games I don't have. A ST-V dual bios would be awesome. Radiant Silvergun is the highest ST-V want. League Bowling, Magician Lord, Ninja Combat, Sengoku 3, Metal Slug X, Metal Slug 3, Matrimelee, Money Idol Exchanger, Last Blade 2, Sonic Wings 2, Sonic Wings 3, Super Dodge Ball, and Garou.

- PC Engine Games would be Nexzr Special, Spriggan, Dracula X, Mr. Heli, and Cotton. Also, I'd be interested in a loose Duo-R or Duo-RX in good working order.

Thanks!