I saw the following post on Craigslist:
I have a Nintendo 64 with 3 games left - Gex 64, WWF No Mercy, Diddy Kong Racing. 1 controller, all wires.

I have a PSOne new style console with a bunch of games. Final Fantasy 7 and Guardian's Crusade disc only, the rest are complete.
- Star Ocean: 2nd Story
- Final Fantasy 9
- Castlevania Symphony of the Night
- Front Mission 3
- Final Fantasy Tactics
- Metal Gear Solid
- Final Fantasy Anthology
- Wild Arms
- Wild Arms 2

I sold my SNES but I still have these games for sale.
- Super Metroid
- Super Mario Kart
- Super Mario All Stars
- Donkey Kong Country
- Super Mario World
- Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
- Legend of Zelda: Link to a Past
- Breath of Fire
- Breath of Fire 2
- Super Castlevania 4
- Illusion of Gaia

These games are super fun and hard to find but I am a reasonable man and will negotitate. Email me for more details and a phone number if you are serious.
So I had a friend email him, SNES games were sold but he offered her $150 for the NES junk and PSX titles. She negotiated down to $100 for the PSX games only. We agreed to meet at a local Walgreens (because he didn't have a car), just him and the three of us (Me, my friend and her boyfriend.)

So anyway on the way there my friend tells me she found the guy's MySpace, username: Psycho Penguin. So I shout "Fuck it's the scammer!". Anyway we get there and lo and behold the 10 complete PSX RPGs turn into a collection of scratchy greatest hits that look like they were assaulted by a GameDoctor. Final Fantasy Anthologies was missing the manual, but the rest of the games were actually complete. Anyways, we left without buying anything. All in all the transaction was anticlimactic but I just thought it was a funny coincidence.