Since we were little wii ones, some of us enjoyed Kraft Dinner, others fell in love with the masterpiece that it is. Over the years there have been many different kinds of Kraft Dinner, my favorite other would be the Spaghetti I did quite enjoy that one alot. The price of Kraft Dinner has increased over the years maybe the Liberals are to blame? I dunno, but I don't mind paying a $1.25 for a food that gaves my taste buds an orgasm each time. I've been told that there are differences between Canadian and American Kraft Dinner, one of the things I've heard is that the Canadian version has really cheese powder? Not sure can anyone confirm this? I enjoy my Kraft Dinner many ways sometimes I like Hot Dogs with my KD, Ground Beef is great wit Kraft Dinner. And sometimes I like ketchup. And when I'm feeling really crazy I put mayonnaise on mine, the possbiltites are endless. You may be asking yourself why he made a thread about Kraft Dinner, but the answer is quite simple. Too help spread the enjoyment of Kraft Dinner into are busy lives we may live. Lets take a minute and stop and think of all the finer things in are lives, I'm not talking about Love but Kraft Dinner, it has always been there when were hungry or just wanted a quick snack. Do you enjoy Kraft Dinner? The steps of making Kraft Dinner is easy and here they are in 3 simple steps 1)Buy Kraft Dinner 2)????? 3)Profit! Any stories you would like to share? Don't shy spread the love of Kraft Dinner!