Thread: FA: Lot of 30 rock & metal cd's (resell or enjoy)

Great Puma (Level 12) bangtango's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default FA: Lot of 30 rock & metal cd's (resell or enjoy)

When I am not selling video games and movies, I sell cd's and I usually list them in lots of 30.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=019

This bundle is a decent one for resellers, as it contains a few albums from the Shrapnel Records label (guitar rock) which might go for anywhere from $4-10 per disc, give or take. Quite a few of these albums are normally only listed in Ebay with $8-12 BIN's and don't go up in a regular auction that often. When most of these do get listed for auction, you only see one or two copies to a time and not 15-20 at the same time like a typical Bon Jovi cd.

What I'm saying is that if you're into this stuff, you should be able to get the lot for a decent price and if you like to resell, you aren't going to get 30 cd's which all regularly end at $0.01 plus shipping or show up on Amazon for 1 cent plus shipping. Since many of these were done on smaller labels and didn't get widespread releases in stores, there is a somewhat decent demand for several of these on their own.

Not sure what the final price will be, since these fluctuate when I do them, but I'll give a small shipping discount for a DP user who happens to win these and notifies me accordingly. Only one bid so far and not a huge amount of watchers so join the fun. I got a lot of these for mere pennies or in a few cases, nothing. Lots of stuff in good or great condition, so there should be NO need to resurface any of these.

My feedback is 100% and 274 comments. One neutral (buyer totally misread auction), no negatives.
    Last edited by bangtango; 09-11-2007 at 10:27 PM.