Great Puma (Level 12) DeputyMoniker's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    PSN
    tellUwut

Quote Originally Posted by namzep View Post
    I left at right around 3. I think I was the only other person that played Galaga (that I know of). I think you may have also been playing on a pin when I sat down at the Tales from the Crypt one. I had the bald head and was wearing a sweater.
    I was happy to see both Galaga and Robotron there, as well as a decent selection of pins. The place was also quite a bit larger than I had expected. Makes me wish we still had an arcade in Stillwater.
    I don't recall the name of it but yeah, I played one round on a pinball machine. I wish they had Apollo 13 pin, man. I never see those anymore. Unless someone else is on it, I usually go straight to the Galaga cab when I go to an arcade.

Click here to view my collection.
    DP FFXIV Username & Server List.

PSN, Switch, U, Steam, and Twitch: tellUwut

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

OK, yeah. I didn't go, but I honestly thought it was cancelled and didn't check back with here after that. That sucks. I wouldn't have been able to go anyway though, since I broke my fuel pump in my car by running it out of gas. It's still in the shop....
    If you guys ever wanna do something else, let me know. We should probably plan it a little better though. The more notice, the easier it is to schedule. I know we are all busy people.