I've found plenty of threads about the rarity (or lack thereof) of the Quattro Adventure and Sports games versus their Aladdin counterparts, but I want to know if any of these games are supposed to be any good.

I found both of these carts at Goodwill recently, and while I've read a lot about how good the Dizzy games are supposed to be in Retrogamer magazine, I can't see what all the fuss is about with Treasure Island Dizzy. For instance, what are you supposed to do with the items you find in that game (like the rock on the first screen)?

Space Linushead seems a lot like Solar Jetman if you couldn't have precise control over the character's movement. I didn't bother with Super Robin Hood, and I haven't even cleaned the Quattro Sports game yet.

Also, what's the deal with the switch on the back of the carts? I know that some of the Codemasters games were supposed to fire a voltage spike through the NES10 chip or something, so is that what that's for or is it for something else? I'm using a Messiah NEX system right now since my NES is in storage, and I'm hoping these Camerica carts aren't going to cause it to malfunction...