Since I've been sick I've been taking an ebay break, no listings. We leave feedback roughly once a month all together because of the volume and it drives me crazy when buyers hound you for feedback. Chill out! Like this one, won a Care Bear and I sent and extra with it because it was a little late (within 2 weeks, lol)

First they asked me "why are you giving me a hard time" because I didn't leave their feedback yet. Then I get this email:
FIRST OF ALL EBAY RULES ARE WHEN YOU FIHISH YOUR PART OF THE TRANSACTION LIKE GETTING PAID FROM THE BUYER YOU ARE TO SEND THE FEEDBACK.YOU TOOK THE TIME TO TELL ME THAT YOU DO IT ONCNE A MONTH IF THAT AND IN THAT TIME YOU COULD HAVE JUST AS WELL SENT US OUR FEEDBACK.AS FAR AS YOU BEING SICK UNLESS YOU HAVE HAD AN ORGAN TRANSPLANT TO STAY ALIVE LIKE I HAVE ONE YOU DONT KNOW HOW SICK YOU ARE UNTIL THAT HAPPENS.AS FAR AS YOUR FEEDBACK TO US DONT WASTES ANYMORE OF YOUR TIME BECAUSE I DONT NEED IT OR DONT WANT IT.NOW THAT ENDS THIS TRANSACTION IN MY BOOK

Right after I had replied to them previous to this, expaining that because I was sick I hadn't done any ebay work in the last few days and we leave feedback all at one time, generally 1-2 times a month. Then I left them their goshdarn feedback. They didn't bother checking before sending me the above piece of hate mail. "Wah I've had an organ transplant and I still leave feedback the very second I recieve something you evil evil lady!" *sigh*