Thread: FS: Targ Arcade Stand-Up: $50 in Ohio - big pix!

Ladd Spencer (Level 17) Sniderman's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS: Targ Arcade Stand-Up: $50 in Ohio - big pix!

Hey gang,

Well, I need to unload my pride-n-joy - my Targ arcade machine. bought it a bunch of years ago, have cleaned, played, tweaked, and fiddled with it long enough. The major reason is that the monitor just started to roll, so it will probably need a cap kit or a new monitor and I'm just not going to fool around with it. So my laziness is your gain!

My machine, in fact, is the one pictured by KLOV for the stand-up photo and the marquee at the top of the page:
    Targ at KLOV

Photos:

Ta-da. You can see where I mounted casters on the bottom to allow you to roll it where needed.

Bezel is like new and control panel is clean and tight. New replacement joystick shown.

Side art is a bit marred. One side has some torn-away pieces and the other side is scratched up. But the cab itself was painted so it's somewhat purty.

Innards are cleaned and in great shape too.

Picture of the screen. Turns on, but the screen begins to flip out after a few seconds.

Gameplay is fine, sound is fine, everything works fine except the afore-mentioned monitor. If someone is savvy enough, putting in a monitor or cap kit (not sure which will fix it) will net you a fully functional, OK condition arcade machine. Or, if you want to gut it for a MAME cab, that's fine too. (Just be a shame to gut a working cab.)

Asking $50, though that could swing even lower as I kind of want this outta here. I'm in Mansfield, Ohio (midway between Cleveland and Columbus on 71) so this is pick-up only. Not shipping nor delivering.

If interested and serious, drop me a PM. Questions cheerfully answered and more photos can be taken if there's something specific you need to see. Thanks!
    Still Around...Still Gamin'...

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow, flashback time. I can't tell you how many quarters I threw into this game. I loved it immensely. If I lived anywhere near you I'd snag it my friend. Thanks for the memory though.
    Mark