Hello,

I'm putting up my Datel Max Media Dock for sale. For those who don't know what that is exactly, it's a device for the Nintendo DS that fits in the bottom GBA slot, attached to a CompactFlash card. You insert the Media Player cartridge in the top DS slot, and it allows you to load the Datel firmware open turning on the DS. From there, you can play movies, music and load DS homebrew. There's also a disc included that allows you to convert different movie file format into a smaller, different format that the Media Dock can play.

It's a very nice product. When I first bought it, I took some pictures of it in action. You can see those here.

Full disclosure, however: Since this product was released, there have been many advancements in DS homebrew development. Therefore, I wouldn't say it's obsolete...just outdated. However, if you're looking for a cheap, easy way to get into DS homebrew, look no further. It will still play a majority of homebrew games and applications (I'd say right now, with the DLDI patch, it has about a ~80% success rate).

So, I'm looking to get $25 shipped for this (or something equal in trade value). It comes with the following:

- The Max Media Dock
- The Max Media Manager/Media Player disc
- A 1GB CompactFlash card (preloaded with homebrew games and apps...no roms or emulators)

Basically, this thing is ready to go straight out of the box. If you have any questions at all, I'd be happy to answer them. Thanks for looking!