Quote Originally Posted by lendelin View Post
What is your point? (I suspect what's coming...in your own interest please think before you post.)
First of all, fuck you for saying that. I thought heavily about how to respond to it and I realized I don't like taking shit from a holier than thou ignoramus.

Back on topic, from what i have played through on the wii which is damn near everying you have listed so far i'll say with full confidence that most of what you have played really arent the best offerings of what the wii has in terms of quality. No More Heroes, Zak and Wiki, and Metriod prime corruptions are probably the best games on the system that make special use of the controls withough feeling tacked on. while there are other good games on the system, these three seem to go beyond my expectations in quality for the wii and heres why:

No More Heroes: Overall a fine tuned hack and slash game where the motion sensitive controls are only required for doing the wrestling grapples, your special ending sword swings and recharging your beam katana. But one of the innovative things i have seen is that before every boss you get a phone call the plays through the wiimote and out of reflex you end holding the controller to your ear like a phone to hear it clearly.

Zack & Wiki: Its a cool point and click movement styled adventure with a lot of puzzle solving elements. The controls range from a numerous amount of movements that naturally make sense when playing.

Metroid Prime 3 Corruption: the game is not only beautiful but is a fantastic FPS/FPA experience. Theres some nice little touches like tracing to wield destroyed circuits, pulling off shields with your grappling hook and other small things.