This topic may be discussed about and if so i'd love to read more on it. MMOs just aren't for me. Im sorry, but games like these in the RPG vein need endings. Not only that, but ive tried Everquest 2 and WoW. I just cant get into them, but everyone i know into PC gaming (or gaming in general) adores this and calls me out just because i dont devote my life to it or "dont get it." I dont want this to be senseless bashing without a cause, but i really dont understand the appeal in MMORPGs. I was at my brothers and saw 4 guest computers with 4 people playing the game all day and several all night, sometimes my bro's roomate calls out just to play it more, and ive seen this happen many times.

I mean everyone who plays this acts like its the best most addicting game/hobby/experience ever and always ask me the same question "when you gettin on (mmo of choice) and playin?"

Can someone explain to me what the real deal is here? Are people playing this game for hours and hours true gamers or is this like the new in thing to do like Guitar Hero?(which is actually fun). I would be willing to try an MMO again but i dont have the connection nor the time at the moment.