Thread: Probably a long shot, but could someone with a PS2 Max Drive and a PS3 do me a favor?

Pear (Level 6)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Probably a long shot, but could someone with a PS2 Max Drive and a PS3 do me a favor?

I'm looking for someone to convert a Max Drive save file I have to a PS3-compatible save file. It's for Digital Devil Saga, and here's my dilemma in case you're interested (posted on another board originally, but got no help):

I got to the end of the game when it originally came out, only to find out that I spent my skill points poorly and was unable to beat thee last two bosses. I didn't feel like restarting or grinding for XP for 10 hours, so I just stopped playing it. Lately I've been wanting to pick up the second game, but don't want to start it without having finished the first, especially since the save data carries over to the second one.

Apparently it's possible to convert saves from Max Drive to PS3 virtual memory card by transferring them via USB to a PS2 memory card with the Max Drive, then from PS2 memory card to PS3 hard drive with the PS2/PS3 memory card adapter.

I have the file hosted here. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help, I'll PM you my e-mail address if needed.

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sudo View Post
    I'm looking for someone to convert a Max Drive save file I have to a PS3-compatible save file. It's for Digital Devil Saga, and here's my dilemma in case you're interested (posted on another board originally, but got no help):

I got to the end of the game when it originally came out, only to find out that I spent my skill points poorly and was unable to beat thee last two bosses. I didn't feel like restarting or grinding for XP for 10 hours, so I just stopped playing it. Lately I've been wanting to pick up the second game, but don't want to start it without having finished the first, especially since the save data carries over to the second one.

Apparently it's possible to convert saves from Max Drive to PS3 virtual memory card by transferring them via USB to a PS2 memory card with the Max Drive, then from PS2 memory card to PS3 hard drive with the PS2/PS3 memory card adapter.

I have the file hosted here. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help, I'll PM you my e-mail address if needed.
    I'll help you with your problem...look for a pm later tonight.

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

check your pms

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That's down right decent of you.