http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZkevincal20

Before anyone gives me a rash of shit about this belonging in the eBay section, and yes I do already have a thread there, I think a lot of people aren't looking in the eBay section. Actually I KNOW a lot of people don't because you can see how many people are viewing a section. Usually it's something like 8 people viewing the Marketplace and ONE (1) viewing the eBay section. I kind of feel it's not fair that there are 2 seperate sections because I'm not getting near as many views as if I was selling something on my own and not through eBay. The bottom line is I'm out of work and need my auctions to get as much exposure as possible. So sorry if I've inconvenienced you in any way by stealing a few seconds from your life. I'm just trying to pay my bills like a good citizen.

PS I won't respond to any attacks or ridicule, so don't bother... Infact it would be awesome if there were no replies at all.

PPS - To the moderators, would you be kind enough to let this thread stand the final 24 hours of my auctions? Or is it the end of the world? I'm guessing the later...