So, I already have a thread here for discussion, feedback, and suggestions for my site (along with a brief history) here:

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/show...t=sashimigames

I'd like to keep it open for that purpose so you can reply there or always through PM as well. This one will just be to announce events, re-stocks, etc. Mods, if this isn't okay let me know, but I certainly don't intend to open any other threads relating to my site.

So to start it off, as of February I now have selections up for all of the current generation systems and handhelds to go along with my large retro inventory. The Wii, 360, and PS3 selections are still pretty small but will be growing over the coming weeks. The DS section is already fairly large and the PSP is getting there as well.

The middle of March is technically my two year anniversary of going online, though for the first 12-15 months of that timespan the site was quite small and obscure. That is all starting to change and I'm looking to continue spreading the word as best I can. I am going to look at doing some sort of giveaway to mark this small milestone and will post more details here when I get it worked out!

-- Jason