Thread: Locked so I can't respond. Here's the info.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Locked so I can't respond. Here's the info.

Um, the link doesn't work. Try it.

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=90692

Maybe I made an error in the link somehow, but then tell me what the correct link is.

Sad how the thread is locked before I can reply to the comments within it.

And about the moderator thing. I have pmed the moderators in the past and it is like contacting Captain Kirk through a Black Hole. There is no point.

No of course, DP doesn't delete posts in order to protect Jason Philis, but why doesn't the link work?

Anyway here is a real address for this crook, just in case those he has ripped off here want to take legal action.

Jason Philis
    a.k.a. gamerthegreek
    a.k.a. atari70s
    a.k.a. Gamer the Greek
    U.S.A.
    Last edited by Atari Charles; 02-23-2008 at 04:38 PM.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It'd be one thing if he suddenly lost his job and couldn't afford it.

Or

Communicated with me at some level

or

Sent the cart back if he didn't want it

or

Didn't intentionally give his work address so legal recourse would be more difficult

or

Didn't stop contact once I said I sent the package

or

Did try and rip off other people

or

the list goes on and on and on.

I know I'll probably never get paid and never get my cart back, but at least I'll know that other people won't be taken by him.

He intentionally defrauded me and others. This has got to stop.

I guess I am picturing a teenager or someone in their very early 20's living in their parents basement with a big pile of loot: Commmodore 64s, Nintendos, Atari carts, and a bunch of money orders from bad trades and too trusting payers. His mother calls him from upstairs, "Jason, you have another package here."

Jason goes upstairs. Jason's mother continues, "Jason who are these people calling? They say they're from the AA Swat Team and they are trying to locate Atari Contraban."

Jason responds, "Oh, those are the same assholes who kept phoning my work and got me fired!"

"But son, you really shouldn't have packages be delivered at work," said his mom.

Suddenly Jason's father, a used car salesman, comes home. "Jason what's this I hear about you hiding these Vic-20s in the attic at the car lot?"

"Oh, there's just not the room here!" Jason replies.

"Jason I'm sick of hearing your bull$hit! That's it. I don't care if it's winter, you are going to be camping tonight."

"But we don't even have a tent. What am I supposed to sleep in?" Jason asks.

"My son, remember when we saw that documentary on Eskimos," Jason's father asks.

"Uh, yeah!" Jason replies.

"You son, are going to use those ill gotten Commodre 64s and Vic-20s and make an igloo."

"But Dad!"

"I don't want to hear any lip. I let you go to E3 and you got in trouble with a Grames model. Now I am having to pay your child support. You continue with your shady trading practices and I have to endure calls at work from pissed of people who said you never sent what they paid for. Now finally this. Some idiots dressed up in dark blue suits with AA logos came to my work asking questions about you. When I wouldn't answer their questions, they filled my car full of cement and E.T. cartridges. That's why I am late son. I had to borrow a car from work. The other car is a write off. Now get outside!"

"Ok dad. I'll start making the igloo."

"You better start soon, it's getting dark."

The End of Chapter One
    Last edited by Atari Charles; 02-23-2008 at 04:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Atari Charles View Post
    No of course, DP doesn't delete posts in order to protect Jason Philis, but why doesn't the link work?
    Because the board software changed over awhile back and with it so did the URL's of posts you may have bookmarked. Geez dude, just go away and quit spamming the Buying and Selling forum, please.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    SloshyCape0

In before the lock.

Pretzel (Level 4) miaandjohnrule's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    OriginalRope

I think maybe we get it now. STOP

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    SloshyCape0

Where is this fellow you speak of? I wish to shake his hand and swap spittle..Seriously, every thread you make puts one of DP's trader's down the charts.

Ever since that ET return home thread over at AA, most folks lost all respect for your views and opinions, I know I did. This is just a reason for you to say: "I still haven't got my money!" Not that you care about anyone here...

Go away.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default The Shawn

Quote Originally Posted by The Shawn View Post
    Where is this fellow you speak of? I wish to shake his hand and swap spittle..Seriously, every thread you make puts one of DP's trader's down the charts.

Ever since that ET return home thread over at AA, most folks lost all respect for your views and opinions, I know I did. This is just a reason for you to say: "I still haven't got my money!" Not that you care about anyone here...

Go away.
    So you would prefer that your friend, who you wish to swap bodily fluids with, rips off more people here with undelivered promises and goods. He is showing up here so yes everyone should be aware. The fact that he tries to do trades with stolen merchandise and takes money and doesn't send out the goods, should make everyone wary.

I am upset with this Jason Philis, but I also wish to warn everyone about his behaviour so others don't get ripped off with his song and dance routine taking money and not delivering goods, then trying to trade said stolen goods with other people. I may be beating a dead horse, but then again when your pal shows up here currently, the horse isn't so dead after all.

I have enough allies at AA, so I am not too worried about you and your minions.

And people are appreciative of the Jason Philis warning.

Hmmm, you really don't know me and you are not a mind reader so how can you know me. Did we grow up in the same neighbourhood? Did you date my sister? Did I date you mom? Give me a break! Are you god? Hmmm you must be.

All hail God Shawn!!!!
    Last edited by Atari Charles; 02-23-2008 at 05:51 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is SPAMTASTIC!

+1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Fuyukaze008

thanks for the warning, if ever i feel like mailing stuff out before having them pay or at the very least, their paypal payment clear, i'll be certain to remember the wisdom you've shared from your personal experiences in mailing stuff out first.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    SloshyCape0

No I am not, I am just going bye your posts, and the fact that you have put a few of my friends posts to the bottom of this page bye your incessant whining. You really do nothing for me and neither do any of your hacks, as for reason, see my first post. You just seem to "Pop" up and judging bye your history as you have been here longer than me but have under 200 posts I see are mainly in the BS forum, um no. I don't feel you give 2 shits about the community here and more or less just want the money for one of your hacks. That you prob. did get scammed on...So what! I don't have to be God to really not get your meaning, and guess what: your not that special...

Seriously, there are a lot of other members here who have been takin' for a lot more than you who don't have to make a thread every month about it. But everyone still knows. Guess what: folks don't care about your loss anymore. Too bad it had to come out that way, at least bye me, as I do feel bad about bringing it to the table. But you seriously disgust me.

Shawn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Collection List | Twitter
    Check out the new N64 Rumble Pak. See how it feels to feel what you see.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm locking this thread for the following reasons:
    -This is a repeat topic; if you have NEW information, please post it in one of the existing threads on this topic, or contact one of the members you see in danger of conducting a transaction with this person.
    -There was already a thread on this locked earlier today.
    -It's becoming nothing but an argument, and is bumping REAL buy/sell posts off the front page of the forum. Feedback on specific members belongs in the feedback forum.