Well, a whole 9 months later and I finally ask the question that led me to DP in the first place. Here goes:

Back in the days of yore (ninety-something, I believe) my friends had managed to get a copy of some crazy Japanese platformer via Game Doctor (basically a device for SNES that allowed floppy copies of SNES/SF games).
The main character was some kid, who I know is pretty popular both here & in Japan, because I saw a t-shirt of him in FYE a while back. I tried to get a name from there as well, but there was just a pic. In the game, the enemies all looked like butts (no I'm not joking). They had butts for faces and I don't remember too much after that. I just remember it being very funny at the time and I'd like to know if anyone knows what I'm talking about. He's some Japanese kid character who I think is known for being a little grotesque and perverse sometimes. I'm trying hard to think of a name or put a pic, but anyone who can help me out on finding a name for this SNES/SF game has my utmost appreciation.