Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Default For Trade: Futurama (XBOX)

So I got a copy of Futurama for the XBox, complete with cover art and manual... except it's not in very good shape. The disc has tons and tons of scratches. I'm aware that a minty copy is worth lots of money, but this thing is not in very good shape. I don't have an XBox, so I can't test the game, and since XBox discs don't use a standard filesystem, I can't check to see if it's fully readable on my PC (like I do with PC, PS1 and PS2 games.)

So here's what I want to do.

I want to, preferably, trade this for one or two games from your have list, depending on what the games are worth used on eBay / Gamestop. I'll send first, and if the game doesn't work even after it's been buffed / polished, then you just return it to me, I don't get a game, and there's no damage done. You'd only be out the cost of shipping it back to me and the disc buffing. If it works, or if it worked after being polished, then you send me the games I requested.

Does that sound fair? If so, feel free to reply. I'll check lists and get back to you via offers / PM. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Strawberry (Level 2) JerseyDevil65's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Sniper View Post
    So I got a copy of Futurama for the XBox, complete with cover art and manual... except it's not in very good shape. The disc has tons and tons of scratches. I'm aware that a minty copy is worth lots of money, but this thing is not in very good shape. I don't have an XBox, so I can't test the game, and since XBox discs don't use a standard filesystem, I can't check to see if it's fully readable on my PC (like I do with PC, PS1 and PS2 games.)

So here's what I want to do.

I want to, preferably, trade this for one or two games from your have list, depending on what the games are worth used on eBay / Gamestop. I'll send first, and if the game doesn't work even after it's been buffed / polished, then you just return it to me, I don't get a game, and there's no damage done. You'd only be out the cost of shipping it back to me and the disc buffing.
    Sorry for the threadcrap but you are asking someone to spend this money and possibly have nothing to show for it, and you get your disc buffed for free?

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

Actually, I wouldn't keep the disc. If the disc doesn't work, I'll just toss it and trade away the cover art and manual.

Or if the trader wants to keep the disc and manual for future use (in case he finds a good copy of the disc) I can trade that away, as well. I don't have an XBox, so I can't play this, and if the disc is non-functional after it's been buffed, what's the point of trying to resell or trade it?
    Last edited by Kitsune Sniper; 03-17-2008 at 01:24 PM.
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    DKTheArcadeRat

Are the scratches only on the bottom? or are they also on the top of the disc?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If all else fails, I'm interested in the manual.

FRED

Strawberry (Level 2) JerseyDevil65's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Sniper View Post
    Actually, I wouldn't keep the disc. If the disc doesn't work, I'll just toss it and trade away the cover art and manual.

Or if the trader wants to keep the disc and manual for future use (in case he finds a good copy of the disc) I can trade that away, as well. I don't have an XBox, so I can't play this, and if the disc is non-functional after it's been buffed, what's the point of trying to resell or trade it?
    Fair enough, thanks for clarifying.

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

DK: On the bottom only; the label is in pretty good shape.

JerseyDevil65: No sweat. I didn't think I'd come off as shady, but after your post, I realized why I did. Sorry for not being clear about this from the start.