[QUOTE=bangtango;1490090]

-
Luigi's Mansion[/I] can be taken about as seriously as Mario is Missing. The gameplay in Luigi's Mansion is about as deep as Final Fight. I don't care if they are two completely different genres but anyone who thinks Luigi's Mansion measures up to Halo as a launch title should brace themselves because their alarm clock on the nightstand is about to go off, if you know what I mean.
I personally despise Halo, as it's nothing more than a run of the mill FPS. Not that it's a bad game, just don't see what the fuss is about. I did like Luigi's Mansion much more, though it was lacking and it's a simple game.

-Zelda Windwaker may also be fun in places but it isn't anywhere near the top of the Zelda series.
Gotta agree. I thought the game had charm, but overall there was something of a miss...

As for the Gamecube's Gameboy player, so what? I don't buy Gameboy games to play them on tv, that is like putting a screen door on a battleship. I buy Gameboy games to play them on the go.
Dunno about that one. I personally liked the player, as it offered ways to play GBA games on the TV. The Super Gameboy had more charm, IMO, but the GBA player is excellent in it's own right. I found some games played better on the GBP than on the GBA.

But thats me anyway.