atari 5200

Pengo
    Super Breakout
    Robotron 2084
    Moon Patrol
    Pacman
    Qix
    Space Dungeon

both controllers with a holder for them......it has the atari logo on it....looks like you could bolt it to the wall and slide your controllers in, not really sure. overall it was kinda dirty when i got it, just from dust. so i knocked most of the dust off of everything. i will find the time to test it if i can, otherwise when you get it you can test it and i will back it up 100%.

the one problem i did notice is the video cord coming out of the atari is cut off, but ends are there its just cut, which would be an easy fix so i may attempt it myself. and also, not a big deal to me, but just to make sure somebody knows what they're buying, the lid on top, when you open it....it falls off. dont think it was designed to do that, probably the plastic hinges broke. but thats how it sits.

about the commodore, i have a great big box full of commodore stuff and its going to take quite some time to dig through it all. theres a large tablet kinda of board but i will dig it up and edit this post as soon as i can.

Now......about pricing, i'm really unsure what this stuff is worth. my first instinct was to sell it on ebay but i thought i would put it on here to see if it sparked anybodies interest and maybe not have to resort to ebay. make me reasonable offers and we should be able to come up with something

i also have a white GBA that i'm looking to sell. it has contra advance, and a 3rd party overhead light and 2 rechargable battery packs. make me an offer

Chaos Knight
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Mayhem64

Tablet kind of board for the C64? It's either a Koala Pad or a Chalkboard Powerpad most likely. Or possibly a Supersketch pad. If it's the Power Pad, I'll have that off your hands if you have the cable and all the other stuff for it

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i pilfered through the box a little bit, theres the keyboard type module, one dirve, a commodore matrix printer, a couple of manuals(2 manuals for the main unit).........and then, 2 joysticks, one is white/red and the other is black/red i do believe. then the board, its a muppet babies learning board, not really many details but the buttons push real good. as far as condition, most of it is in good condition or so i would think, only problem with the commodore is i noticed a key was missing on the keyboard, but i really dont think that would be the main point of interest, everything else in the lot would be what i thought people might be interested in. if anybody can help me with putting prices on some of this stuff even if they aren't interested let me know what you think.

the atari and the commodore, for now i would like to leave all as one package. so there are 2 seperate deals to be made, unless by chance somebody wants both of them, then thats ok.....1 deal to be made

i'm really leaning towards just throwing it on ebay just so you guys dont think i'm feeling you out for prices, i dont want you guys to think that, i just want to get rid of this stuff.

If somebody wants to make a trade i'm always looking for dvd's, but obviously it would have to be a movie i would want to own and it would need the case too. other than that, i could use a couple PS2 games if somebody wanted to make a trade anyways.

Thanks

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

if anybody is interested in any of this stuff, i'm really willing to entertain most offers. if you email me with a reasonable offer i can send you some pics. and on stuff that i dont have information on i can get pics if you are merely interested.

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

well one more addition......my friend has some odyssey 2 games that he told me i could try to sell for him, they are, conquest of the world and quest for the rings, something along those lines, they're on hold for one person on the board i mentioned them to until he replies. if anybody is seriously interested let me know and i will keep it in mind. they appear to be in good condition and complete, there are alot of pieces so i'm not sure what complete includes but theres a map with both, instructions, a game, the box and a whole bunch of swallowable stuff

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

one last bump before i put this stuff up on ebay.........anybody.........any offers.........at all..........