Have a long list of questions that I haven't been able to find answers to.

I want to import a N64, PS2, and a Xbox 360 from the United Kingdom one of these days for some games I want that never came out over here.

Can I use American power supplys on each of these (Besides the PS2 that now has a internal power supply with the latest redesign of the slim if I get a new model)? Or is the connector and voltage going into them different from their US counterparts? I'm assuming just the plug that goes into the power outlet and the power supply itself are different, with the power input on the console and the power the consoles are expecting are the same as the North American versions.

Or should I just get something to use the original power supplys by converting 110 volts to 220, or whatever it is? I think that's possible.

I'd be hooking them up to a Westinghouse 24" LCD computer monitor that has hdmi, component, s-video, and composite inputs. Would this probably prevent any issues with the consoles being PAL and not NTSC? It works okay with the US versions of each console.

And I assume the 360 could be hooked up via a HDMI cable bought over here, but what would be the best way to hook up the 64 and PS2 without modifying anything? Same cables I use over here (S-video for the 64 and component for the PS2), or are their cables different than their American counterparts?

Thanks