Well kind of weird situation.
I've bought some stuff off ebay. And i paid 40$ for express mail shipping.
I've waited..waited.... waited... Week has passed. I've asked the guy about the tracking number. He said like "ok i'll check it when i have time". Another several days passed. I email him he said "Ok the package was sent by priotiy mail blah..blah..."
wait a minute...WTF? PRIORITY?? I've paid for Express! Priority takes month here to arrive.
I've email him like "Dude why the hell you've sent it priority by any means?? I've paid you for express?". He replied strangely like "Don't worry it will arrive soon. I guess it's held by customs". He said nothing about his mistake..Another week has passed and i finally got a tracking number. Indeed it was sent by priority. Not express.
Now almost month have passed. I'm still waiting for it to arrive. The seller still replies like "hey don't worry it's held by customs. blah blah..."
WTF should i do? I've asked him couple of times about why he sent it priority not express and he replied nothing. I've wasted a lot of time and possible money because priority costed way less i guess.