Anyone else on here pick this up? I'm a sucker for Survival Horror games (they tend to be the only games I beat) and the $20 price tag is very pleasing to the eyes, so I picked the game up after we discovered it on our freight at work. Well I've played very little of the first one, I got the PC version for cheap at Big Lots and didn't play it very long since I found the controls awkward, but so far I'm really enjoying the game.

I like the whole switching between characters aspect and I like how if someone dies they give you the choice to start from your last save point, or continue on after watching your friend get their head torn off. The AI doesn't seem completely stupid, since it does switch between weapons when needed and really comes through when you make sure they have the right equipment. There's also an interesting feature where you pick up samples of a defeated enemies remains with a syringe and you can use it as health when the meter is full. It helps lessen the worry of being low on health packs and such, so it's a nice little thing to see.

Overall it's a nice little game, especially for it being a budget title and is a good addition to the Survival Horror genre.