Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Digital Press
    PSN
    digitalpress

Default The Digital Press Prize Patrol Rolleth

Hi gang,
    It's PRIZE GIVEAWAY time again. Please read.

Consider the DP Prize Patrol van as the slowest moving van in the country, casually cruising the back streets of America, taking in the sights, and stopping at practically every strip club from point A to point B. If you can picture this then you'll understand why when you win something here it takes several weeks to receive it.

Truth is, I have a set amount of time per week that I allocate to packing and shipping. With regular DP issues, eBay stuff, trades, and prizes, typically the prizes are lowest on the priority list because they're free and I can't be accused of allowing some bank account to grow while I sit on the product. I haven't heard any complaints, but I thought I should share this information for current and future winners!

That said, a whole bunch of Prize Patrol stuff went out yesterday, so if you won the eBay contest or any of the NewsHound drawings since last month, we're all squared away. The van ran out of strip clubs so it was time to deliver. Enjoy your stuff!

And THAT said... prepare for the APRIL NewsHound winner:

"Ryan Amos"

I'm not sure if Mr. Amos is a member of these forums but he submitted quite a few news entries in the month of April that we used, so his chances to win were pretty good right off the bat! CONGRATULATIONS!

Mr. Amos will receive a prize package of various "stuff", as past winners will attest it's always pretty good "stuff", if not completely random.

So for those of you who have not participated in the NewsHound thing, get on the stick! If you've got a good video game related news story, submit it to Digital Press and if we use it that's one more chip in the hat for the monthly drawing. More details here: http://www.digitpress.com/news/submit.php

Game. ON.

Banana (Level 7)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

prizes? who needs prizes? I'd just like a ride in that van stopping at all the strip clubs!!

classicus carnivorous
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Digital Press
    PSN
    digitalpress

Grandamchandler who won the Iron Monkey Curse challenge yesterday - your Phantasy Star game went out today. Enjoy!