I just got a Golden Tee Fore 2005 and it looks to be out of sync (scrambled picture at startup that stays in the startup screen rather than loading to a scrambled "Insert Coin" type of screen).

I say it looks to be out of sync because I bought this from someone who had it in their basement, which flooded, and about 2 inches of water formed inside the bottom part of the machine. I can see a faint line where the water level reached and it would've covered what looks to be grounds and a few fuses on the bottom of the machine near the back part. Other than that, everything looks normal. I went through the troubleshooting section in the Golden Tee manual and all dip switches look correct, the board lights are doing as expected, and there's no other miscellaneous odd behavior--except for the screen.

Does my assessment sound correct, or did the water cause some other type of damage that would mess up the picture? I had a Golden Tee '98 machine a few years back so some of the inner workings look familiar as far as adjustment knobs and such, but I couldn't identify where the sync adjustment would be. Is there another forum where I should ask this? I googled for coin-op tech support, but it looks like newsgroups are about it. Thanks for any help here.