I want to buy a small TV to replace one that was stolen several years ago (actually, this will be bought FOR me, as a Father's Day gift). I currently have a 13" generic TV with composite and RF that I use for my classic systems, but I'd like a few other feature too. The features that I want are:

1) Small Size - 13"-17"

2) RF - For Astrocade and Atari systems

3) Composite - For newer systems

4) S-Video - For better quality for some of the newer systems and use with the Atari XE and C64 when using the right cable. This is the feature that I want the most. It's really the whole reason I want a new TV.

5) Front and Rear Jacks

I've been shopping online and I can't find exactly what I'm looking for (not even CLOSE). I thought that I'd be able to find an inexpensive tube-TV (in the $200 range), but it looks like these are hardly even made anymore. Can anyone recommend a quality TV for me that I can buy new? I guess I'm going to have to go with an LCD TV, but I can't find one that seems to suit my needs (most are too big). Does anyone have experience in this area? Is there a specific model that anyone uses and LOVES?

Adam