I thought I'd kick off a thread about iPhone gaming since the 2.0 update. I recently got a new 3G iphone and I am loving the App Store. So far, here's some of the games I like:

Labyrinth: $6.99 - I love this game since it works so well with the accelerometer. Lots of levels to download, too.

Trism: $4.99 - Again, love it. Has achievements, some of which are very hard to get. Doesn't always pickup the right place to move but it is a great game for the price.

Breaktouch 3D: $2.99 - better than the free Break game with the cylindrical 3-D game play. Flick the screen left/right to move the paddle. Needs power ups and I think I read somewhere they are coming.

Tile Sudoku: $4.99 - little expensive for a sudoku game but I like the UI personally. Works very well. You can click on the square and then a number to insert or click and drag the number tile to the square. Good game.

I also got On-Core Wordfind which my wife loves. I hope to try out Scrabble and I must get the Bejeweled 2 as well. Lots of good games for this thing when I'm bored or traveling.

P.S. With the memory management problems causing system crashes/reboots, make sure to hold down the home button for 6 seconds until the app is closed out and you return to the home screen. This will kill the app out of the main memory and has eliminated my reboots.