Atari Games, serial cables, nes controllers, sega adapter for sale!
Atari

I had at one point some 5-6 extra atari units, sold them all with games on ebay. I would put one system on with one of each of my extra games (started off with over 150 games) and then each system after that I would just take another lot of my extras, one each and list the system.

Well I sold off the last system and games about 6 months ago, and just realized that I have a copy paper box full of extra games. Most are pretty common, but if you need them, let me know. Prices vary, and the conditions of the games vary too.

TRADES!
ATARI QUANTITY LABEL
ASTEROIDS 12
BERZERK 2
BOXING 2
BREAKOUT 2 1 TEXT 1 PIC
CENTIPEDE 1
COMBAT 18 3 PIC 15 text
01 COMBAT 1
COSMIC ARK 2
DARK CAVERN 3
DEFENDER 7
E.T 2
FISHING DERBY 1
FREEWAY 3
FROGGER 5
HAUNTED HOUSE 2 PIC
KABOOM! 3
KEYSTONE KAPERS 2
LASER BLAST 1
MEGAMANIA 2
MISSILE COMMAND 7
MS. PAC-MAN 1
NIGHT DRIVER 2 PIC
OUTLAW 1 PIC
PAC-MAN 13
PITFALL! 2
Q*BERT 3
SPACE ATTACK 2
SPACE INVADERS 8 PIC
SPACE JOCKEY 1
STAMPEDE 3
STAR RAIDERS 7
TARGET FUN TELE GAMES 27 1
VIDEO PINBALL 6

ATARI MANUALS
ET
Pac Man
Space Invaders

MAGNAVOX ODYSSEY 2
ALIEN INVADERS-PLUS 1 box and instructions
COMPUTER GOLF! 1 box and instructions

2 Computer Serial Cable for sale

I just got a box of stuff and there were two computer serial cables in it, dont need them and I assume they work. You want them?

Anyone need/want a Nes Max or Advantage controller?

Both have issues. Max has a bad left, maybe more wrong and the advantage I dont think works at all. And its missing all the screws to hold on the metal plate. Anyone want them?

Anyone need a Sega Genesis Power Supply?
Umm, yeah I have one if you need it. It fits the original sega. I am not sure if it fits others.

Ok, lets try this again. I DID add all of the items to one thread, but the mod didnt see it. Thanks, still kinda new here and didnt read all the rules. Sorry.