Thread: Grumble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Grumble

I just fouind another large crate of stuff that one of my local Funcolands destroyed. As usual there's a ton of defective games (funny, how all of these games were defective in the same way, there was a 1/2 inch chunk ripped out of the chip itself. Sort of screwdriver shaped.) There was a ton of random defective controls where the cords just happen to fall apart. And a lot of game boxes and manuals for the NES and Genesis.

The boxes and manuals I'm going to keep but does anyone need a bunch of broken NES carts? I'm thinking a homebew game maker might want them for the cases or something since only the chips are broken.

Anyone had any ideas?

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You could always retile your floor with NES carts. I'd like them if no one else wants them and you're in Michigan area. I need to spice up the bland wall behind my computers.

Pear (Level 6)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How the hell did you manage to get those? Dumpster? or do you work there? or were the people there just nice?(yeah right)
    Somebody once told me to get a life.

I told them I sold it for money to buy video games.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: Grumble

Quote Originally Posted by Griking
    . As usual there's a ton of defective games (funny, how all of these games were defective in the same way, there was a 1/2 inch chunk ripped out of the chip itself. Sort of screwdriver shaped.)
    The games all have a screwdriver-shaped chunk ripped out of the chip (I assume you mean the pin connector) because they were defective in some way and the Funco staff purposely mutilated them so that they couldn't be sold back to their stores by unscruplous dumpster divers.