Word up Smork, I love small time stores/flea market types. Give me a toothbrush and some windex, and the darn thing will be looking minty, maybe a board wash for good measure, and the system will be kicking tail and looking great. I'll tell you what, Smork, if you want to make all of us 'tech-e' dudes drool, show us some of those broken system bins in certain stores where you can get broken Turbo Duos for like $10 and stuff.

So awesome, thanks for the insider information.

Oh yeah, I know a lot of people who say they shouldn't be taking photos in certain stores and what not. Always hear stories like that in Akiba or big Arcades, but what about Urayasu? Were they friendly, or did you have to sneak these also? Lol.

Keep up the insider info, and hell, Mimi and Okagawa, if you guys find yourselves in a shop with a camera!

Totally different world man. Stinks as I look at Urayasu, and think about America...first thing that popped into my head with those overhead shelves, were that they were a lawsuit waiting to happen. Meanwhile, you guys get to feel like a kid in a cardboard fort all over again, but in the cardboard are awesome and obscure accessories and systems. Too cool for school.

Rock and roll man.
-Jeremy